Only 48,000 today?

Guest kingdawson

48743 was the attendance, considering Pompy took up half their allocation (2500/5,000), that's out of a possible 49,500.

So less than 1,000 empty seats and muggins here has a problem.

:lol:

Fuking laughable tbh.

1st team:

robbo

chimbonda king dawson ekotto

lennon  jenas  zokora  malbranque

berbatov keane

reserve team:

cerny

stalteri  davenport  gardner  lee

murphy/ghaly  huddlestone tainio  davids

keane    mido

players not used: zeigler, ifil and murphy/ghaly.

Not a bad team now is it my geordie companions??

quite funny actually but as you slag off our defence I look at both those midfields and think "lennon only" :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Have to admit, you guys played well today. Dyer looked very good (no aaron lennon but good nonetheless). Who would have thought sibierski would be your best signing :lol:. Anyway can motd please switch this trash of and put on the spurs game.

Dyer is better than Lennon tbh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:trust a newcastle fan to make me laugh so hard with such nonsence. Im sure you will be backed up by your geoardie mates but say that to any neutral and they'll most likely spit on you.l Anyway another good performance by lennon and some quality goals to.

Guest kingdawson

As with Liverpool, only difference between ourselves and Spurs this season are the forwards...and I'd f*cking love to see the difference if they'd had their star striker retired and 2 of the first 3 choice strikers injured, and we had Ameobi & Owen fit all season.

so you actually think your defence is as good as ours or liverpools?

As with Liverpool, only difference between ourselves and Spurs this season are the forwards...and I'd f*cking love to see the difference if they'd had their star striker retired and 2 of the first 3 choice strikers injured, and we had Ameobi & Owen fit all season.

So, if we had all strikers available, you'd play Ameobi and Owen?

Have to admit, you guys played well today. Dyer looked very good (no aaron lennon but good nonetheless). Who would have thought sibierski would be your best signing :lol:. Anyway can motd please switch this trash of and put on the spurs game.

yous just want to hope you can keep a hold of the likes of lennon  and  dawson  arsnal proberly just  take them straight off yous lot ... after all they are a much bigger and better club  than yous ,,, as for defoe    sh  t...

We've let in less goals than either this season.

What part of 2 of the first 3 choices didn't you get.  tongue.gif

Dyer is better than Lennon tbh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:trust a newcastle fan to make me laugh so hard with such nonsence. Im sure you will be backed up by your geoardie mates but say that to any neutral and they'll most likely spit on you.l Anyway another good performance by lennon and some quality goals to.

lennon is the latest bright young thing(dyer,pennent etc,agbothingymajig at villa),if dyer continues as he has started since returning then i'll be pming you at the end of the season to explain yourself.

Guest kingdawson

yous just want to hope you can keep a hold of the likes of lennon and dawson arsnal proberly just take them straight off yous lot ... after all they are a much bigger and better club than yous ,,, as for defoe sh t...

what wrong with you, you illiterate bafoon.

yous just want to hope you can keep a hold of the likes of lennon  and  dawson  arsnal proberly just  take them straight off yous lot ... after all they are a much bigger and better club  than yous ,,, as for defoe    sh  t...

Dawson is over-rated, pretty much like everything in the Spurs team.

What part of 2 of the first 3 choices didn't you get.  tongue.gif

tough one, probably the of the first part... :p

i'd say defensivly as a team we are as good as spurs,if you want to compare personnel i'll compare likewise in midfield,even personnel counts for nowt without organisation,a great defence is mugged with a shit midfield.

difference at the mo is you've scored more goals than us,hardly surprising with our main 3 forwards suffering lengthy spells out.

look at the table you pillock!

No response, kingwanker? Or haven't you done counting at school yet?

Guest kingdawson

no im just astounded at how sad you lot are. Your basing all of this on current standings. Fair enough if you guy's wanna remain deluded but dont yo think its a bit weird that every media outlet keeps going on about your calamity defending.

yous just want to hope you can keep a hold of the likes of lennon and dawson arsnal proberly just take them straight off yous lot ... after all they are a much bigger and better club than yous ,,, as for defoe sh t...

what wrong with you, you illiterate bafoon.

:D that must be either bufoon or baboon, I cant work out which. :D

Guest kingdawson

given

chimbonda dawson  king  ekotto

lennon  dyer  zokora  n'zogbia

berbatov owen

that would be the best team if we were picking players from both teams. dont even know if dyer can play cm?

no im just astounded at how sad you lot are. Your basing all of this on current standings. Fair enough if you guy's wanna remain deluded but dont yo think its a bit weird that every media outlet keeps going on about your calamity defending.

they did when we finished 2nd with the 3rd best defence in the country aswell,it's one of those football cliches,west ham cultured football,man utd don't cheat,liverpool's european nights etc.......tottenhams mediocrity