Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Problem with any bigger signing under Ashley is that, they really need to be quality. Who know's if more players are signing. Also,  this certainly will keep us from signing Barnetta. Horrible buy imo.

Have you seen him play much?

Enough to come to that conclusion, yes.

Problem with any bigger signing under Ashley is that, they really need to be quality. Who know's if more players are signing. Also,  this certainly will keep us from signing Barnetta. Horrible buy imo.

Have you seen him play much?

Enough to come to that conclusion, yes.

Where at Bordeaux, Lorient or Man U?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pushes Lovenkrands away from the first team at least?

He's not a striker.

Has played behind the striker before though. And it would give us the option of playing a 4-5-1 or whatever instead of having to use Lovenkrands.

He's not a striker.

Hailed as the new Thierry Henry, the Frenchman primarily plays as a striker but can also play in the midfield on either wing with his biggest threat his searing speed.

From 2009 when Man U were about to sign him.

Guest Heneage

He reminds me alot of Taraabt when he was at Spurs, he then excelled after regular football.

I'd contest that, maybe KingDawson can confirm, but in the brief appearances he made he looked just as good as he did at QPR.

He's not a striker.

Hailed as the new Thierry Henry, the Frenchman primarily plays as a striker but can also play in the midfield on either wing with his biggest threat his searing speed.

From 2009 when Man U were about to sign him.

The only similarity he has to Henry is that he looks like one of his testies

He reminds me alot of Taraabt when he was at Spurs, he then excelled after regular football.

I'd contest that, maybe KingDawson can confirm, but in the brief appearances he made he looked just as good as he did at QPR.

He looked terrible at Spurs.  Greedy, no positional sense etc. 

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

You really hate him..don't you.. He's paid nothing. You should concentrate your hatred towards Xisco and Smith..

Peter is a nice guy. Unfortunately I don't want crap footballers playing regularly, dunno about you like :thup: