Fatwax

No real LB so maybe to be safe

------------------Krul

-------Tayls-----Willi-------Colo

Simo-----------------------------Jonas

-----------Cab---------Tiote

----Bart------------------------Marv

-------------------Ba

I really like that, it's proper FM-tastic!! Unfortunately I think Marveux is crocked

Looks even better like this:

------------------Krul

-------Tayls-----Willi-------Colo

Simo-----------------------------Jonas

-----------Cab---------Tiote

Obertan------------------------Ben Arfa

-------------------Ba

What's the attendence looking like? 50k+?

Plenty of empty seats by the look of things. 46-47,000 i would say.

Just been to the box office to pick up my season ticket. Lass reckons it only mainly singles left. Reckons its going to be a big crowd.

South East Corner has loads of empty seats, plenty of opportunities to sit up to 8 people in a row together.

Rest of the ground fair enough they're limited, but SE Corner is empty.

Ba

Jonas  Vukcic  Obertan

Tiote Cabaye

would be exciting to see.

But if Barton plays, I could see

Ba

Jonas                        Obertan

Cabaye  Barton

Tiote

which would also be a decent team.

We have a good chance to start the season well.

Sell out imo.

It's not though, there's plenty tickets left in the Gallowgate Upper, Leazes End and SE Corner.

Looking at 48K tops.

Still get loads turning up on match day buying tickets though.

Sell out imo.

It's not though, there's plenty tickets left in the Gallowgate Upper, Leazes End and SE Corner.

Looking at 48K tops.

Still get loads turning up on match day buying tickets though.

Perhaps, but it won't be a sell out.

Not a great start to the season for Marveaux.

Why?

Why?

Well despite everyone claiming he was fully fit nearly two months ago, he missed most of the pre-season action and isn't fit enough to be involved yet. Not ideal is it?

No not ideal, but a little harsh to say it isn't a great start to the season, when he could still make a huge impact coming off the bench for the first few games.

Unless of course he isn't fit enough for that either?

Nobody ever claimed he was fully fit two months ago either, Dave in talking shite shocker!

nobody except sylvain marveuax

Just been to the box office to pick up my season ticket. Lass reckons it only mainly singles left. Reckons its going to be a big crowd.

South East Corner has loads of empty seats, plenty of opportunities to sit up to 8 people in a row together.

South east corner is completely sold out, don't you mean the sir john hall east corner?

Guest taps01

Ba up top by himself and pack the midfield to stop Arsenal playing their tippy tappy nonsense. :lol:

I'd play a midfield of Barton, Tiote, Cabaye, Gosling and Jonas.

Id also play five across midfield but im sure we have played 4 4 2 all pre season so i can see him sticking with that formation.

I think we attempted a 4-2-3-1 in the US.

Is the emphasis on 'Attempted'!!

Why?

Why?

Well despite everyone claiming he was fully fit nearly two months ago, he missed most of the pre-season action and isn't fit enough to be involved yet. Not ideal is it?

No not ideal, but a little harsh to say it isn't a great start to the season, when he could still make a huge impact coming off the bench for the first few games.

Nobody ever claimed he was fully fit two months ago either, Dave in talking shite shocker!

He said he had no injury prroblems, not that he was fully fit.  He even says in the same interview that even though he was training and could have played their last game he hadn't actually played a game since his injury months earlier.  How could he be fully fit if he hadn't played a game for several months?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ba up top by himself and pack the midfield to stop Arsenal playing their tippy tappy nonsense. :lol:

I'd play a midfield of Barton, Tiote, Cabaye, Gosling and Jonas.

Id also play five across midfield but im sure we have played 4 4 2 all pre season so i can see him sticking with that formation.

I think we attempted a 4-2-3-1 in the US.

Is the emphasis on 'Attempted'!!

Aye.

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

Looking forward to my first game in the "Strawberry Corner" might be able to see the match this year with my eyesight and proballymight have something to do with the snakebite before

Why?

Why?

He said he had no injury prroblems, not that he was fully fit.  He even says in the same interview that even though he was training and could have played their last game he hadn't actually played a game since his injury months earlier.  How could he be fully fit if he hadn't played a game for several months?

Didn't he also pick up a knock during pre-season? That might have set him back a bit in getting match fit for the opener as well.

South east corner is completely sold out, don't you mean the sir john hall east corner?

Aye.

Why?

Why?

He said he had no injury prroblems, not that he was fully fit.  He even says in the same interview that even though he was training and could have played their last game he hadn't actually played a game since his injury months earlier.  How could he be fully fit if he hadn't played a game for several months?

Didn't he also pick up a knock during pre-season? That might have set him back a bit in getting match fit for the opener as well.

Not sure, had a quick look and can't see any mention of it, but could be.