NUFC v Arsenal - 13/8/11 - 5.30pm - Live on ESPN - MATCH ON

Fatwax

I'm well ready and pumped for this one...despite all the crap we have to go through in the summer - bring on the football season.  :clap: and howay the lads.  Hope you all going to the match tomorrow make some noise and support the lads every step of the way.

Newcastle United's Joey Barton to start against Arsenal‎

Daily Mail - Colin Young - 6 minutes ago

Joey Barton will start for Newcastle United on Saturday evening after being brought back to the side for the season's opener at home to ..

Tomorrow reminds me of the opening home game in the Championship season against reading.

we'd been a shambles through the summer and didn't know what to expect from the season and the game was the tea time kick off live on the tv.

i've had a few so am now expecting the same scoreline!!!!!!

Tomorrow reminds me of the opening home game in the Championship season against reading.

we'd been a shambles through the summer and didn't know what to expect from the season and the game was the tea time kick off live on the tv.

Another Shola hattrick too?

[/quote

Another Shola hattrick too?

Not if i had my way like, Shola wouldn't even be at the club never mind on the pitch as he's a crock of shit.

I don't remember when the last time I had absolutely no fucking idea what the matchday squad would be was.

Krul

S Taylor    Williamson  Colo  Simpson

Jonas    Tiote    Cabaye    Marveaux

Shola      Ba

Some interesting parts of that Mail article.

Pardew said he would be willing to give Barton a fresh start for the new campaign if he was convinced one of the Premier League's most outspoken players is fully committed to the Newcastle cause.

The Toon boss has decided to start with the player widely regarded as Newcastle's most consistent and dangerous in the past two seasons as he looks to capitalise on the absence of Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri from the Arsenal side.

Newcastle also welcome back Cheik Tiote, who has missed most of pre-season due to visa problems in Africa, and gives new signing Yohan Cabaye his first start after his £5million switch from Lille.

Hopefully the bit about Perch being selected to play left back tomorrow is equally as accurate.

Some interesting parts of that Mail article.

Pardew said he would be willing to give Barton a fresh start for the new campaign if he was convinced one of the Premier League's most outspoken players is fully committed to the Newcastle cause.

The Toon boss has decided to start with the player widely regarded as Newcastle's most consistent and dangerous in the past two seasons as he looks to capitalise on the absence of Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri from the Arsenal side.

Newcastle also welcome back Cheik Tiote, who has missed most of pre-season due to visa problems in Africa, and gives new signing Yohan Cabaye his first start after his £5million switch from Lille.

Hopefully the bit about Perch being selected to play left back tomorrow is equally as accurate.

Theres been loads of articles kicking about saying Barton was central to our promotion push like. Mustve missed this amazing contribution whilst the bloke was injured.