L'Equipe: Modibo Maiga fails medical; transfer 'abandoned'

Optimistic Nut

Guest Roger Kint

Who is Phillip Eclair?

France Footballs man in the Uk apparently......also Cabaye's biggest fan considering his comments last time i heard him

Guest MrSundlofer

I have been in "contact" with a Ligue 1 football expert and saker about Maiga. He had some very interesting things to say. Will post his exact words later tonight.

I have been in "contact" with a Ligue 1 football expert and saker about Maiga. He had some very interesting things to say. Will post his exact words later tonight.

building up suspense?

Can't wait :frantic:

Can anyone compare Maiga to a striker we already know? I've seen nothing of Maiga and I'm wondering how he plays..

(please don't say carlton cole..)

Demba Ba?

From what i've seen he's got abit of the Martins about him.

Not reffering to his inconsistant form (i don't know about his form) but in the way he moves his feet, very unorthadox like Kanu or Lua Lua. He has an African style. He looks like he can use his head too.

Not reffering to his inconsistant form (i don't know about his form) but in the way he moves his feet, very unorthadox like Kanu or Lua Lua. He has an African style. He looks like he can use his head too.

Strange that.

Strange that.

I don't mean it in any sort of racist way, just to be clear. I've always thought African's have played in a somewhat different style. Fuck it, pass me the spade.