Sunderland 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/08/11 - post-match reaction from page 50

Dave

Quote from: Dale_Toon on Today at 12:12:18 AM

Quote from: jdckelly on Today at 12:08:39 AM

but if Raylor scores the winner....................

I'll change my username to Ryan_Taylor

quoted just in case

The things you say... :lol:

I was right to quote ;D

I don't believe it, but I'm fucking glad of it :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619295

Ref a geordie twat?

Sorry but from the SW it seemed like everything went the scums way. The red card looked like a good tackle get spidertwat dove round like a fagot

Is there anything they won´t blame after today? :lol:

Coloccini man. Fucking legend. When looking at the replay, it looked like his leg were strung like a guitar string, and yet he got up and finished the game in excellent fashion. Nasty nasty tackle.

The score may not reflect how the teams played, but I think we deserved it more than Sunderland.

I am so happy right now. Thank you to all players. Nobody hid today, even though the quality may not have been there.

Is that Pennywell Paul?

Pennywell Paul :lol: Fucking hell...

It is, as well. Think he's reverse-trolled himself with that one like. He was better when he was predicting doom and gloom.

Krul - 10 Did nothing wrong and everything right. Shame he had to be used so much.

Simpson - 6 Unconvincing if I'm honest. Distinct lack of composure with the ball at his feet.

Colo - 9 BEAST. So glad he's our captain. Definition of class.

STaylor 7 Pitched in really well, another passioned filled performance. Probably an extra half mark for his entertainment in trying to convince us he got a touch. :lol: What a cheeky sod.

Raylor - 7 Fantastic goal. Thank you. You're a star, mate. Defensively shite. :lol:

Gutierrez - 9 - MOTM (yes, ahead of Tim '10' Krul - for having such an impact). When everyone else's head as dropped and it looked like we were losing fight, his running sparked the team back to life. What a sexy bastard, tbh.

Tiote - 6 Looked off the pace to me still. Gave the ball away in dangerous areas, his awareness and composure a little off. No blame attached to him, still one of our greatest assets. Just hope he catches up with those who had a decent pre-season soon :thup:

Cabaye - 7.5 Still not sure what to make of Cabaye.. he's a bit of a firecracker. Very lucky to stay on the pitch though. Certainly demonstrated lots of potential.

Barton 7 - Faded in and out of the game, but there when it counted. Unlucky to have Webb chalk off his assist for a penalty.

Obertan 6 - No disrespect, but I forgot to give him a mark just now. Largely anonymous for the most. Looks a good athlete, but he keeps his head down, and I'm yet to see any great technique. Obviously not a write-off by any means, but not his best day.

Ameobi 8 - Tremendous job.

Webb - Twat Two - Larsson handball penalty/red card, Cattermole should have been off for two yellows and a myriad of other homer decisions.

Very mixed bag of performances, basically. They were certainly the better side for the most part, and credit to them - but a few great performances saved our bacon. Though some insane refereeing also saved theirs. Really, really weird one. C'est la vie.

[/All IMO.]

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Ref a geordie t***?

Sorry but from the SW it seemed like everything went the scums way. The red card looked like a good tackle get spidertwat dove round like a fagot

Coloccini man. f***ing legend. When looking at the replay, it looked like his leg were strung like a guitar string, and yet he got up and finished the game in excellent fashion. Nasty nasty tackle.

The score may not reflect how the teams played, but I think we deserved it more than Sunderland.

I am so happy right now. Thank you to all players. Nobody hid today, even though the quality may not have been there.

to be fair most other fans are correcting him and saying the ref done decent.

Ref a geordie t***?

Coloccini man. f***ing legend. When looking at the replay, it looked like his leg were strung like a guitar string, and yet he got up and finished the game in excellent fashion. Nasty nasty tackle.

to be fair most other fans are correcting him and saying the ref done decent.

but he wasn't decent. mackems should've had 3 sent off.