Ligue 1

QBG

• 3 months later...

Lille have conceded only 4 goals in 15 games this season! Impressive Rene Girard!

Victor Enyeamagnet has kept ten consecutive clean sheets. Their defence has obviously done well, but he's been called into question several times, especially against Monaco and stood tall every time. It is relatively late in his career, but he is a fantastic keeper and it is brilliant to see him being able to show it on a big stage week in and out for the first time. I'm not sure if Lille (or anyone) can push PSG, but there is no reason they cannot finish second.

• 3 months later...

Anyone know how much it would cost to go to a PSG league game? Specifically the game on 5th April vs Reims. I'm at Eurodisney from Weds to Sunday so quite fancy going along if it isn't too extortionate.

I would check their website but the ticket pages have a two hour wait as the CL QF tickets are on sale.

Anyone know how much it would cost to go to a PSG league game? Specifically the game on 5th April vs Reims. I'm at Eurodisney from Weds to Sunday so quite fancy going along if it isn't too extortionate.

I would check their website but the ticket pages have a two hour wait as the CL QF tickets are on sale.

Think it's about €40.