Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest Haris Vuckic
Thought he was left footed and a centre back,

For crying out loud I wish people would get out of this mentality, he can be both right footed and play and left back and vice versa.

I'm right footed & I play on the left wing, it's not physically impossible!

For crying out loud I wish people would get out of this mentality, he can be both right footed and play and left back and vice versa.

He was talking about Kadar and I agree with him, odd to have him at right back

I'm sure he played there on loan tbh.

The only time I've seen him play right-back was at home under Hughton (may have been against Palace), and he looked massively uncomfortable. I felt sorry for him, as Hughton hung him out to dry a bit.

He barely played when he went out on loan, and I can't remember anything about it being at right-back.

Alright, keep your fucking wig on Harry.  Seeing as Perch is a right back, and right footed, Kadar is a centre back and left footed, I thought it would be an idea to have Kadar in the middle, no?  Especially considering the our current options for centre half!

For the record, I was not one of the many complaining about Santon being right footed, so nerrrr  :razz:

My mate's at the match and has just text me, saying Santon's big and strong, class going forward and is all right peg.

We're doomed, he doesn't use his left foot  :D

Guest Haris Vuckic
For the record, I was not one of the many complaining about Santon being right footed, so nerrrr

It was nothing personal buddy :thup:

Nothing wrong with right footers playing on the left or left footers on the right.

Denis Irwin, Ginola, Maldini, Ronaldinho all perfect examples of this. I'm right footed and perfectly comfortable either left/right/middle of the park.

exactly, greatest left back italy had ever produced was a right footed guy called maldini.

best left back at bundesligue one of the best in world is philip lahm , completely right footed.

Nothing wrong with right footers playing on the left or left footers on the right.

Denis Irwin, Ginola, Maldini, Ronaldinho all perfect examples of this. I'm right footed and perfectly comfortable either left/right/middle of the park.

Glad to see you rank yourselves amongst such greats. ;)