Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

He did okay nothing more, still feel his days here are numbered along with the right footed left sided players experiment.

Must be a nightmare for our attacking players to time a run and get onto a Santon cross, he has no left at all so by the time he checks back and looks to cross the impetus has gone.

Was he playing centre forward towards the end?

Right wing

Don't think he was in the last few mins. Hatem went back to the right and Santon was through the middle, remember him trying to flick a long ball on with his head after Shola had won the first ball.

That was a beautiful cross he put in. Someone should have been on the end of it.

Yep, wonder why it doesn't happen from the left. Anyway, I think it's the sort of service that Cisse would have relished.

He cuts inside to cross from the left and that reduces the danger by about 80%. The cross from the right was a peach and yes there should have been someone getting on the end of it, but our attacking midfielders seem to be under instruction to sit back along with Tiote and Anita.

The agent of Newcastle United full-back Davide Santon has reportedly told media in Italy that the defender has no interest in a move to Italy. The representative, Claudio Vigorelli, is quoted as saying: "Davide is marvellously well at Newcastle. He is a team's regular, he has already played 18 games and he loves English football. He certainly won't move now and I think he doesn't want to do it in the future.

The agent of Newcastle United full-back Davide Santon has reportedly told media in Italy that the defender has no interest in a move to Italy. The representative, Claudio Vigorelli, is quoted as saying: "Davide is marvellously well at Newcastle. He is a team's regular, he has already played 18 games and he loves English football. He certainly won't move now and I think he doesn't want to do it in the future.

He's very settled into life here from everything I've read -- from his local lass, new baby, etc. He seems a very quiet and "normal" type person for a footballer. :thup:

Just needs to work on that fucking left foot of his now :lol:

Was he playing centre forward towards the end?

Right wing

Don't think he was in the last few mins. Hatem went back to the right and Santon was through the middle, remember him trying to flick a long ball on with his head after Shola had won the first ball.

Put the crack pipe down.  Shola winning a ball :yao:

He isn't apparently. Mbiwa to play right back.

What?! So Taylor and Williamson in the centre? Well that's just hilarious.

Yeah, funny as fuck. I'm sure you'll be laughing if Hatem returns to the RW on account of an out-and-out defender being at RB.