Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest bimpy474

I hate to say it but that crap Transfer Tavern had this 2 days ago, double signing they reckoned with Muntari.

For £15m wasn't it? :lol:

£13M so that would make Muntari £8m  paahahahaahahaahaaa :D

I hate to say it but that crap Transfer Tavern had this 2 days ago, double signing they reckoned with Muntari.

Those Muntari rumours just aren't going away are they? :(

well he has a champions league medal.............

Would be happy if we got him and Cissokho and moved Danny to the bench. Would make us really strong at the back, sure we've conceded only once but thats all down to our CBs and Krul.

Guest bimpy474

i know but he is better than Smith, as someone just noted :(

Would be happy if we got him and Cissokho and moved Danny to the bench. Would make us really strong at the back, sure we've conceded only once but thats all down to our CBs and Krul.

Hate to be cynical but it aint going to happen.

Can't see us replacing Simpson for the reasons Dave gave earlier :dontknow:

Guest bimpy474

Hate to be cynical but it aint going to happen.

Can't see us replacing Simpson for the reasons Dave gave earlier :dontknow:

I know people dont rate Simpson but i think other areas need attention more right now, i still think he can grow into the role the older he gets, hoping like.

Guest bimpy474

£5m for Santon wtf???? This guy is 20 years old and already has 7 italy caps

Wonder if he has only a year left ?

£5m for Santon wtf???? This guy is 20 years old and already has 7 italy caps

Well done with wiki. Have you seen him play?

Thanks douche, and no i have not but would say a 20 year old with 7 italy caps should be worth more than £5m. Unless he just turned shit at some point.

That's like saying having your trousers caked in vomit is better than having them caked in shit though.

Guest bimpy474

That's like saying having your trousers caked in vomit is better than having them caked in s*** though.

I actually think you have described that as spot on as it can get.

s*** or vomit :D

Having just seen him a couple of times, he can also be used as a left or right midfielder. Played on the left midfield for Inter due to injuries etc. Good going forward and a decent defender from what I have seen. And young. And versatile. And cheap. :fwap:

Enough dreaming. This is just an evil journalist cooking up shit, isn't it? Ashley has probably payed him.