Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Watching from youtube, he got more to offer going forwards. At the back is where he is lacking slightly it seems? Maybe the fast premier league suits him better. More direct play w/o the fannying about looking for the opening playing with the winger for the better position.

He sure got pace, he got height and physique to challange in the air. He will be first choice alongside Coloccini at leftback aswell so he might develope quite nicely in our team. Hopefully he will be what everybody expected him to be in 2-3 years time.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I haven't seen the guy play from what I can remember but I'm exited about signing a left back. Lets hope that he can find his feet quickly and we can get on with life after Jose.

Guest pleno1

If the lad keeps his head down, avoids the party lifestyle and works hard, we could potentially have the next Wayne Quinn on our hands here.

rofl

Kid's obviously extremely talented. He just needs a bit of care.

The team spirit will help greatly. And it sounds like Pardew spends a lot of time with the defence, so he'll get plenty of attention on the training pitch.

Looking forward to seeing him.

Just hope he doesn't get a sheep's heart in this years secret Santa like the last 'next Maldini' we signed

Ach, that's nothing. Hamann got a copy of Mein Kampf, ffs.

Purely banter, like. ;)

Duncan Ferguson didn't see the funny side of receiving a prison uniform.

:lol: This shit's got me giggling. So childish.

Kid's obviously extremely talented. He just needs a bit of care.

The team spirit will help greatly. And it sounds like Pardew spends a lot of time with the defence, so he'll get plenty of attention on the training pitch.

Looking forward to seeing him.

Newcastle is currently perfect for the likes of Santon and Obertan who just need opportunity and some confidence in them. This is because we are currently undergoing a bit of a transition period, and so there isn't as much pressure at the club. Santon and Obertan are coming from Inter Milan and Man U respectively. These clubs can't really going to put up with their growing pains as much.