Darnel Situ doesn't sign for Swansea City

AlanSkÃrare

Guest johnson293

Damn, we needed a backup CB

Reckon he might go the David Edgar way

Woudl take a Bassong loan for cover, or permanent deal if possible/cheap enough.

Guest WashyGeordie

So this lad actually went nowhere then?

Not according to wiki and this was the last edit:

"Situ is currently on trial at Newcastle United F.C. and scored a goal in his debut in a reserves match 5-0 win over Gateshead Reserves."

Wiki. :lol:

We pulled out according to Douglas. He wanted an actual wage I reckon.

Nowt to do with wage (or ambition Rich).

He has the same agent as Cissokho. Once we moved our attention to Santon, Situ was a no go.

"Ambition" was simply me using the buzzword of the time, I had no idea why he had ended up at Swansea instead of us. Quite disappointed.

He has the same agent as Cissokho. Once we moved our attention to Santon, Situ was a no go.

What?

What, what?

Cissokhos agent moved his client elsewhere after our abortive dealings with Cissokho.

What?

What, what?

Cissokhos agent moved his client elsewhere after our abortive dealings with Cissokho.

Where's this from them? You've found out they have the same agents and just come up with a theory?

"Ambition" was simply me using the buzzword of the time, I had no idea why he had ended up at Swansea instead of us. Quite disappointed.

Fair enough mate. Me too.

Not only because he is FMtastic, but he's at the right age you'd think to be being fairly close to be regarded as backup to the first team, if he was actually any good. :undecided:

What?

What, what?

Where's this from them? You've found out they have the same agents and just come up with a theory?

Nope Douglas did. Well, stated they had the same agent at least, then strongly hinted the rest. The timings make sense, and there was no impression that we were the ones who had the cold feet.

What?

What, what?

Nope Douglas did. Well, stated they had the same agent at least, then strongly hinted the rest. The timings make sense, and there was no impression that we were the ones who had the cold feet.

Douglas said it straight out yesterday.