Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Same guy who reckoned we'd get Balotelli -

FCB_Ben Ben

Not news #safc fans would like to hear but Mikael Forssell to join the club on one year loan deal subject to 3 million move next summer!!

Just taking the piss, in other words.

"Im told", "We understand", "Our sources tell us", "We're hearing rumours that..."

f*** me i despise today like. Hate it more than my birthday.

"The voices in my head tell me"

From t'BBC

'Papiss Demba Cisse's agent says the Senegalese will not be leaving Bundesliga side Freiburg during the transfer window. Fulham, Sunderland and Newcastle United have been linked with a move. "Nobody was ready to pay the sum - that was the only problem," Guido Nicolai told BBC Africa Sport. '

1203: Papiss Demba Cisse's agent says the Senegalese will not be leaving Bundesliga side Freiburg during the transfer window. Fulham, Sunderland and Newcastle United have been linked with a move. "Nobody was ready to pay the sum - that was the only problem," Guido Nicolai told BBC Africa Sport.

Guest Craig-NUFC

FCB_Ben Ben

Not news #safc fans would like to hear but Mikael Forssell to join the club on one year loan deal subject to 3 million move next summer!!

Just taking the p*ss, in other words.

He's a free agent :D

FCB_Ben Ben

Just taking the piss, in other words.

So basically he's literally just glanced at that DFB Transfer list PDF and picked out the first name he recognised.

I think if we do make 'the' striker signing now, it'll be someone not at all linked previously.

A better contingency plan than Macheda would be Rodallega, we should line that up.

A transfer deadline day bid for a Wigan player you say? What could go wrong... ?

Guest bimpy474

Hate this day, I'm not  going to be able to leave my computer until midnight am I?

Is why i bought myself a £220 computer chair with the money i got for my 40th, so so comfy  :smitten:

Went in the shop 2 days later and it was only £175  :angry: fuck you Staples.

From the Guardian:

"11.57am: "Balotelli update!!!!" woops Josh Halliday on email. "But not the one we were hoping for. His profile page is borked because of a "problem with Opta reference", according to the web wonks that run the MCFC site." Ah, well."

From the Guardian:

"11.57am: "Balotelli update!!!!" woops Josh Halliday on email. "But not the one we were hoping for. His profile page is borked because of a "problem with Opta reference", according to the web wonks that run the MCFC site." Ah, well."

That's a smoke screen he's coming  :shifty:

Nolan Roux has signed for Schalke apparently.

Where's that from then?

A reliable source on twitter.

Good. Was starting to worry a second there.

Schalke is apparently buying Finnish striker Teemu Pukki so I dont think Roux will go there. Pukki scored 3 against them in the CL qualification round.

Guest johnson293

Eleven hours left and no real solid links, can't see us getting anyone in to be honest unless it's a pointless loan or a Sibierski.

I'm off away from this machine and SSN for a couple of hours and hope this picks up.

I'm hoping its gonna be a classic 'under the radar' move that the media know nowt about, and will (pleasantly) surprise us all....

.....hoping.