Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Nah definitiely cant see anything now.

f***ing disgrace mind that we havent wrapped up a deal for a striker by now like. Had we even bid for Cisse prior to the last few days. f***ing lunacy man.

Are you actually Pete Doherty?

You have this nervous, paranoid, schizo way about you, that I imagine you might just be.

Nah definitiely cant see anything now.

Fucking disgrace mind that we havent wrapped up a deal for a striker by now like. Had we even bid for Cisse prior to the last few days. Fucking lunacy man.

We needed one before Carroll left so that's just under 9 months(more really because we should have been scouting before January) to find one. Absolutely pathetic.

We already have the "has to be the right deal for Newcastle" line, try not leaving it till the last day of the fucking window then.

Guest johnson293

Interesting to note that Pardew said unless we get a left back AND a striker in then the squad is weaker than it was last year.

No doubt he will cover his tracks on that one.

Pardew: "Clubs know you are after a striker, and they make it difficult"

It's gonna be a long and frustrating waste of life this day :( Pay up for Cisse FFS, their own fault we're this late, they fucking owe it to us to get it done, at least imo, not that they care! Unacceptable not getting a quality striker in, we've had like ages to make it happen.

Any more news on Gignac? Would like that move.

He's a major flop. OM are my French team. They actually made him go to fat camp.

Being in a different time zone makes this day half as painful as it would be in the UK. I am forever thankful for that.

Try living in Korea.

Window closes at 7AM tomorrow morning. :lol:

Guest dazzanufc1892

to be fair to the club, they got their first striker in very early, with a good piece of business. I have always had the impression a second striker was just a bonus if he was available

to be fair to the club, they got their first striker in very early, with a good piece of business. I have always had the impression a second striker was just a bonus if he was available

We always needed two strikers after the sale of Carroll, so no.

Being in a different time zone makes this day half as painful as it would be in the UK. I am forever thankful for that.

Try living in Korea.

I love waking up first thing in the morning and being inconsolably angry. :lol:

Try living in Korea.

I love waking up first thing in the morning and being inconsolably angry. :lol:

Aye, gonna get up at 8 and have a look then go back to bed for an ould failwank and a snooze.