Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Guest ToonUltra

Marseille have confirmed that striker Andre-Pierre Gignac is abroad negotiating a move away from the club. Strongly linked with move to England. (According to SSN)

Loan to Fulham.

Feck sake.....

where's the ambition?

Marseille have confirmed that striker Andre-Pierre Gignac is abroad negotiating a move away from the club. Strongly linked with move to England. (According to SSN)

Loan to Fulham.

Feck sake.....

where's the ambition?

Fulham?

Guest ToonUltra

Loan to Fulham.

Feck sake.....

where's the ambition?

Fulham?

Tha's exactly what I mean, where's the ambition there??? Surely Gignac would have more options than Fulham for feck sake. Has he seen Craven Cottage?

This is getting me down.

Loan to Fulham.

Feck sake.....

where's the ambition?

QPR apparently, along with Anton Ferdinand and several washed up 30 somethings.

Guest ToonUltra

For the last time Gignac is an overrated unfit b******. Would rather Loven up front than him.

He could be a f***ing dead body and he'd be more useful on the pitch than Lovenkrands man. If we haven't signed a striker by the end of the window I'm digging up Jackie Milburn.

This.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

SSN signing Parker?

They're going to give him a ball, cover him with magnets and let him spin around coiled wire. Infinite power.   :troll:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_4814.png

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I strongly think we have signed Modibo Maiga

I strongly hope you're right.

Don't know if he's any good like.

Me either but someone has to wear the No.9