Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

SSN signing Parker?

They're going to give him a ball, cover him with magnets and let him spin around coiled wire. Infinite power.  :troll:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_4814.png

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_4814.png

"Magnets are too expensive. If we can find a source of constantly falling water, and maybe a wooden wheel of some sorts..."

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/100202-coslog-lost-466px-1030a.jpg

A use for Alan Smith?!

He fouled the wheel. Got sent off.

They've been saying 'Jim White is in the building!' since about 10am ffs.

They have one competent employee, from what I've seen. Of course they would hype him up.

f*** off, what about the tits?

:lol: I'm a pig, they don't count, man.

Tits always count. Tits are very competent employees.

Tits are fantastic at their job, but when you're watching for content, (admittedly there are only two days in the year where you watch SSN for content) tits aren't adding anything.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Leon_Mann Leon Mann

by danroan

Very close source to Asamoah Gyan tells me he's handed in a transfer request. #SAFC

"Dear The Manager Blob,

Please do not sign Peter Giraffe.

Thanks,

G-Man. "

Guest sydneycove

Maybe we should go for Gyan?  :troll:

Cheeky 5 million....

Problem is he might actually join then  :kasper:

Still waiting for Ashley to make a cheeky 100k bid for Neymar :troll:

Guest bimpy474

Leon_Mann Leon Mann

by danroan

Very close source to Asamoah Gyan tells me he's handed in a transfer request. #SAFC

Leaving it late isn't he, thicker than Ranger that Gyan.

They have one competent employee, from what I've seen. Of course they would hype him up.

Tits are fantastic at their job, but when you're watching for content, (admittedly there are only two days in the year where you watch SSN for content) tits aren't adding anything.

They do add lots to content. I would rather be informed about the day's transfer dealings by a comely pair of mammaries than, for instance, that creepy kidnapper blokey that was on just before.

They do add lots to content. I would rather be informed about the day's transfer dealings by a comely pair of mammaries than, for instance, that creepy kidnapper blokey that was on just before.

:lol: So they get the best two women on SSN to work together for the run into the deadline. Newcastle get busier than hell.

You wouldn't hear anything.