Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Van der Vaart plays up front these days, more or less. Stop milking it.

Milking what ffs? i'm not allowed to say that i'm dissapointed in my teams transfer activity in a "transfer deadline day thread" because you're in a worse situation and no one else can feel bad because it's not as bad as how you feel?

From an outsider you signed:

a very promising left winger that was wanted by Liverpool

a dm/cm that looks the business and just won the French league

a physical striker that managed 7 in 13 in his opening half season in the league and looked a beast

a left back that was only recently billed as one of the best young players in his position in Europe

and all i've heard is how bad you did because you didn't buy another striker.

Too easy. I'm just using you to make me feel better KD.

:fishing: Beautiful work.

I don't believe he was baiting me tbh.

Well even if he wasn't, I most definitely was. Result! :fishing:

Have fun but after the few moments of laughter you have from this particular "result" it will eventually set in that you didn't get Cisse, Maiga and Ruiz chose Fulham.

Low blow man.

Guest sydneycove

Milking what ffs? i'm not allowed to say that i'm dissapointed in my teams transfer activity in a "transfer deadline day thread" because you're in a worse situation and no one else can feel bad because it's not as bad as how you feel?

a physical striker that managed 7 in 13 in his opening half season in the league and looked a beast

a left back that was only recently billed as one of the best young players in his position in Europe

Have fun but after the few moments of laughter you have from this particular "result" it will eventually set in that you didn't get Cisse, Maiga and Ruiz chose Fulham.

Yeah but then again at least we can't see our future:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portsmouth_F.C.#2009.E2.80.932010:_Financial_trouble

Guest kingdawson

Low blow man.

sorry but i was pushed :undecided:

Anyway my honest opinion is that you did some good business overall.

You're right mate, for some reason everyone seems to be unable to see past the fact we haven't "replaced Carroll".

We did need another striker, but our other signings are pretty good IMO.

How dare you defend the transfer win.....oh wait.

Nice to see a bit of positivity around the place.

Low blow man.

You were pushed? Really? You sure? So someone made you post a load of shite on an NUFC fans forum did they?  :lol:

Mate, all I'm saying is I don't see why you feel the need - as a fan of another club - to come on here acting Billy Big Bollocks rubbing salt in the wounds when people are  understandably upset about the fact the club have failed to deliver the key signing(s) we had all been hoping for.

Guest kingdawson

Low blow man.

You were pushed? Really? You sure? So someone made you post a load of s**** on an NUFC fans forum did they?  :lol:

Mate, all I'm saying is I don't see why you feel the need - as a fan of another club - to come on here acting Billy Big Bollocks rubbing salt in the wounds when people are  understandably upset about the fact the club have failed to deliver the key signing(s) we had all been hoping for.

hahahahahha

you had a go at my post when i said that i thought you did good business and outlined why i thought that....now you're having a go at my post about you not getting a striker and "rubbing salt in the wounds". Stop taking out your frustrations on me (be it sexual frustration or frustrations about football)

KD, I was on the wind-up. I know the Man City result was a stinker but I still have to begrudgingly state that you'll be fine this season, despite a quiet transfer window. You are still quite stocked in most positions.

I don't even dislike Spurs that much these days for some reason, got a lot of players that I have a lot of time for, including Parker now.

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Nice to see MA and DL come through with their promise to reinvest AC money, 59m net profit from transfers in last 5 seasons.....ambition???

Totally unnecessary and highlights why we're better off without him, regardless of his contribution on the pitch.  Used to really like you Joey...

Guest krul1-89

Fear not, we are trying to get Hulk.

Looks like that fell through as well. Did this guy get banned, if so how long for?

Nice to see MA and DL come through with their promise to reinvest AC money, 59m net profit from transfers in last 5 seasons.....ambition???

Totally unnecessary and highlights why we're better off without him, regardless of his contribution on the pitch.  Used to really like you Joey...

He's right though....

He's right though....

Of course hes right but....just goes to show his class!Glad we got rid of him tbh

If he didn't give shit about the club, why would he bother?

He's absolutely right as well.

If he didn't give shit about the club, why would he bother?

He's absolutely right as well.

Because he likes to be the centre of attention and take a snipe at a club that refused him the deal he wanted.

Guest sydneycove

On the plus side there is some quality trolling to be had regarding Pool selling Raul once all the cunts get there knickers in a knot and start bagging him.

Guest sydneycove

He's not sniping at the club, he's sniping at MA and DL. They are not the same thing to me.

Which is great except who gives a f*** he isn't a fan, obviously doesn't give two f***s about the fans and isn't our player anymore. Should just f*** off and bash another kid.

Or do the world a favour and put Taarabt in a coma

Guest bmoregeordie

Joey is, and always has been, about Joey. He's a talent on the pitch, and a headache off. If you don't want to play for the club, that's fine. Leave. But when you start to take potshots on twitter, you come across as a bitter, self-centered git. I hope Tiote gives him a proper tackle or two on game day.

Guest bmoregeordie

He's not sniping at the club, he's sniping at MA and DL. They are not the same thing to me.

If he doesn't understand that it's rubbing salt in the wound of the fans who used to sing his name, he's even more self-centered than I had thought.

When you move out of the hood, you don't sit in your new posh house and take shots at the place where the people you grew up around are still stuck. It's classless, insensitive behavior.

Joey is, and always has been, about Joey. He's a talent on the pitch, and a headache off. If you don't want to play for the club, that's fine. Leave. But when you start to take potshots on twitter, you come across as a bitter, self-centered git. I hope Tiote gives him a proper tackle or two on game day.

Agreed. What he said is true, but doesn't make it alright. That tweet won't score him brownie points with me like, even if I agree with it. He's someone else's player, and should mind his own business. Clearly very bitter, and if I were Neil Warnock I'd lay down the law immediately. It's unprofessional and insulting to his new club.

Guest sydneycove

So Joeys had a go at Llambas and Ashley, which is not on, because while they may be incompetent, self serving wankers, they are OUR incompetent, self serving wankers.

Right.

No it isn't on because he has nought to do with the club and after he engineered himself a move away I don't see how any Newcastle fan can defend him.