Free Agents

Mike

Fuck I really need to stop being sad and stop watching SSN now, I still have that faint hope that David Craig will get all excited and announce Newcastle have done a deal under the radar, all I hear is James Fucking Beattie has been released. I hope that we don't go for him, it would be  crying shame if he makes Vuckic & Sameobi drop down the pecking order.

Guest WashyGeordie

Diouff would be a clear upgrade from Pistol-pete like. If theres anyone deserving to be a free agent, its him.

He was gash when he was at sunlan'.

But if he's been released by Blackburn and Rangers don't want him then surely that speaks for itself.

Diouff would be a clear upgrade from Pistol-pete like. If theres anyone deserving to be a free agent, its him.

He was gash when he was at sunlan'.

But if he's been released by Blackburn and Rangers don't want him then surely that speaks for itself.

Sign him and put him and Smith in a room together playing some techno music? Then after 24 hours throw in a ham sandwich and Loven, see what happens

Im sure Vuckic (when fit) will do very very well behind Ba/Best, will be good from the off i think and would grow and make progress with each game. If Pardew's willing to give him the chance is another matter, but i would honestly be very confident with him in our team.

Guest magpie99

In my opinion, we dont need another forward if Pardew is going to play 4-2-3-1. Ba/Best/ Shola with BA/Vuckic in the hole wil, suffice. I think we are more in need of an emergency back up central defender instead.

Guest johnson293

Is Degen any good?

Not sure - but according to Wiki he's full back who can play left and right, and also right midfield.

Got (at least) one of them already, haven't we?