Free Agents

Mike

Guest johnson293

McFadden wouldn't be too bad I guess....

Any better than what we go though? Loven for example?

Not exactly the situation when we took Kuqi on, as we now have (arguably) six forwards already (Ba, Best, Shola, Sammy, Loven.......... Ranger), with Ben Arfa also to return to support a front man.

I'd hazard a guess that part of the requirement for sealing a deal for a new striker was one of Ranger and/or Loven needing to be offloaded first.

McFadden wouldn't be too bad I guess....

Any better than what we go though? Loven for example?

Not exactly the situation when we took Kuqi on, as we now have (arguably) six forwards already (Ba, Best, Shola, Sammy, Loven.......... Ranger), with Ben Arfa also to return to support a front man.

I'd hazard a guess that part of the requirement for sealing a deal for a new striker was one of Ranger and/or Loven needing to be offloaded first.

McFadden would be a slight improvement on Lovenkrands. Though as it stands the pecking order is what you've posted above.

I wouldn't mind at all if we need Sammy to step up.

What qualifies you for an emergency loan...no fit players in the position?

No way could we do that unless Colo, Wilo and Taylor are all injured in that case?

Pretty much, it normally tends to be keepers. Don't think we would get away with "well we have 5 strikers but 3 of them are dog shit, can we loan someone please?" :lol:

Guest johnson293

Aye - I believe the 'loan window' is till open for the leagues below premiership, but we might be able to get an emergency loan, but only under the circumstances above.

Guest Geordiesned

Could we injure some players like Loven and Ranger and ask if we can make an emergency loan?

You mean in an arm between 2 planks foot stamped down on arm Escape to Victory style?

What qualifies you for an emergency loan...no fit players in the position?

No way could we do that unless Colo, Wilo and Taylor are all injured in that case?

never seen a prem club get away with it other than goalkeeper injury crisis