Nottingham Forest v NUFC - 20/09/11 @ 7.45pm - Carling Cup 3rd Round (not on TV)

Fenham Mag

Dunno how people can sit and listen to a full match on the radio.  It's so shit.

It's better than nothing but I'm so bad at actually listening to the radio that I always seem to miss important things. :blush: It's always there in the background but suddenly there'll be raised/excited voices and I start paying attention to work out what I've missed.

Journal suggesting Abeid will start - could see a front 6 of:

Obertan - Abeid - Guthrie - Marveaux

Ben Arfa

Ba

Looks tasty....

And they also suggest that Ben Arfa will start on the bench.

Ah bollocks, hadn't spotted that - probably means Shola or Lovenkrands then....

Dunno how people can sit and listen to a full match on the radio.  It's so shit.

I disagree with you on that.

Its better than nothing, and i find it quite charming tbh.

better than sitting in a match thread repeatedly pressing F5.  I went through 7 F5 keys last season and no more.  Radio is more cost effective.

little birdie tells me certain watering holes in tynemouth may be showing this game, try and find out myself

little birdie is wrong then

like i say ill check but says he was down last night and a certain pub had it advertised

its not been shown on any channel in europe mate, so very very unlikely they will show our match.

It's not being shown on any telly anywhere in the world. There won't even be more than one camera at the match for highlights :lol:

little birdie tells me certain watering holes in tynemouth may be showing this game, try and find out myself

little birdie is wrong then

like i say ill check but says he was down last night and a certain pub had it advertised

its not been shown on any channel in europe mate, so very very unlikely they will show our match.

It's not being shown on any telly anywhere in the world. There won't even be more than one camera at the match for highlights :lol:

not true mate. it may not be shown "live" on tv, but there will still be the usual amount of cameras, and still the slight possibilty of findind a "feed". but thats another subject altogether, and not for this board, lol.

:nope: Not for the Carling Cup

Would love us to smash them, but can easily see this heading into extra time at 1-1 or 0-0. If pushed I'd agree with Supertoon and say 1-2 to us.

No long ball shit tonight please Pards. Let's try and play it on the deck.

When we return from Wembley with the Trophy.......

I imagine the open top bus tour will be awesome  :vtec:

It will be the biggest party night in Newcastle since go knows when  :dance:

Virgins will be deflowered in back lanes  :pedro:

But

What if the bus is covered in Sports direct signage  :kasper:

What if Mike and Decca are on the bus  :yikes:

Dunno how people can sit and listen to a full match on the radio.  It's so s***.

You obviously didn't listen to the game against Columbus Crew in pre-season. The best audio experience of my life.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

That shit was epic. I still call Tav Taveerrneeay.

Journal suggesting Abeid will start - could see a front 6 of:

Obertan - Abeid - Guthrie - Marveaux

Ben Arfa

Ba

Looks tasty....

Thats a really decent, very creative line up i'd be very happy with that.  They all really need more games under their belt, its a real chance for them to show us what they can do. I'd like Sammy to come on at some point too when we rest Ben Arfa. 

I also would be surprised if there is no Shola and Loven as we already know what they can do.

Dunno how people can sit and listen to a full match on the radio.  It's so s***.

You obviously didn't listen to the game against Columbus Crew in pre-season. The best audio experience of my life.

That s*** was epic. I still call Tav Taveerrneeay.

If Shola plays tonight I hope he whips out his lollipops again

That s*** was epic. I still call Tav Taveerrneeay.

If Shola plays tonight I hope he whips out his lollipops again

You mean Ambeobi?

Elliot

Perch      Coloccini            Kadar    Ferguson

Gosling    Abeid                Guthrie    Marveaux

Ben Arfa

Ba

Elliot

Perch      Coloccini            Kadar    Ferguson

Gosling    Abeid                Guthrie    Marveaux

Ben Arfa

Ba