Nottingham Forest v NUFC - 20/09/11 @ 7.45pm - Carling Cup 3rd Round (not on TV)

Fenham Mag

Guest bengenufc

Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa    Ben Arfa  Ben Arfa  Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa  Ben Arfa    Ben Arfa  Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa    Ben Arfa  Ben Arfa  Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa  Ben Arfa    Ben Arfa  Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa

according to sky sports is both abeid and smith injured.

Abeid is in the squad.

Elliott

Simpson Perch Colo Ferguson

Guthrie  Tiote Abeid  Marveuax

Shola  Lovers

I think the team will be something along those lines.  Not that i want to see Guthrie out on the right but if as speculated Abeid starts i cant see him putting Guthrie in there with him.  I do expect Guthrie to start today as Pardew sees him as an important squad player and he obviously needs games.  As for Lovers and Shola starting upfront that is the stuff of nightmares but again Pardew talked about using the whole squad so unfortuantly i think we may see these two start.  Maybe/Hopefully Sameobi will start instead of one of these. 

No offence to any posters but I hope we dont see some of these shit formations actually take to the field. We should really try and win both cups and not muck around sending out second teams. A few changes ok, but know a second team.

Elliot

Simpson -- Taylor -- Colochini -- Ferguson

Obertan -- Cabaye -- Albeid -- Marveaux

Ben Arfa

Best

Send out a team thats strong enough to boss the game and win it easily rather than a scrappy energy sapping affair with blood and snots and dangerous tackles.

Win it quick and move on.

You can get them direct from the Forest ticket office, which you can then pick up from the ground before the game (6pm earliest).  I had no trouble yesterday and the girl at the ticket office said there were 'plenty' of tickets left in the away end :thup:

can you still get tickets for this?

Aye, I just got one now, had to wait on hold for about 20 minutes to get through mind. I was in position 5 but it took ages, they must only have one lad on the phone. Could hear woman talking about holidays in the background when I got through, should do some bloody work. What is with any box office? No matter who, what or where they always seem incompetent.

Can't see anything beyond yet another sound beating, especially given that they have just announced that Ben Afra is going to be playing his 1st game back after his injury last season. That guy is mustard.

0-3 Newcastle

In 50 or so years of following Forest I think this is the first time I have ever felt we have "no chance" before a game. Even in the worst of times I would allow my heart to rule my head...but not today.

If we do win I will actually believe the Asian Bookies have been involved.

When we do lose, remember that two seasons ago we beat Newcastle and went toe to toe with them for promotion for much of the season.

now look at the direction of the clubs after that year.

Not sure why we are making so many changes so early in the season, straigt off the back of one of our best games this season.  Surely a great opportunity for the 11 that started at the weekend to do it again and build confidence.

I think with all the changes mooted, we will loose tonight.  Then again I just remembered the Chelsea result, could go either way!

Thing with the radio it's very dependent on who's doing the commentary. Some of the BBC lot are great whilst others...well...are Mark Bright. The BBC Newcastle lot are absolutely shocking as well, so as long as it's not them or Brighty I might actually be able to enjoy listening to it tonight.