Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Christ that warehouse sounds like a concentration camp

It's a warehouse, I would imagine conditions are very similar in them all.

I worked in a warehouse picking/packing clothes and it was literally the polar opposite of that place. Couldn't speak for any others though

I've been in an electronics warehouse and saw how it worked and it wasn't like this.

Fair enough. It's obviously part of why they're so commercially successful though, and there's always someone else who'll take the job.

Guest neesy111

I worked in a warehouse picking/packing clothes and it was literally the polar opposite of that place. Couldn't speak for any others though

I've been in an electronics warehouse and saw how it worked and it wasn't like this.

Fair enough. It's obviously part of why they're so commercially successful though, and there's always someone else who'll take the job.

It is, but it's up to the government to make sure people should not be working in conditions like that.

It is, but it's up to the government to make sure people should not be working in conditions like that.

Well yeah but clearly they're not, so SD are unfortunately able to exploit the rules. No different to running us, just doing barely enough.

Trouble is you don't get up the ladder without being a cunt and the higher you are, the cuntier you are. Ashley's at the very top of a successful business, work out what that means for yourself. I know I'll never be more than a manager because that's my level of cuntishness.

Guest neesy111

Trouble is you don't get up the ladder without being a cunt and the higher you are, the cuntier you are. Ashley's at the very top of a successful business, work out what that means for yourself. I know I'll never be more than a manager because that's my level of cuntishness.

That's true to a degree but there's plenty of people who have made fortunes but still treated their staff with dignity and respect.

That's true to a degree but there's plenty of people who have made fortunes but still treated their staff with dignity and respect.

I don't know much myself, but isn't Richard Branson meant to be a really nice guy?