Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Trouble is you don't get up the ladder without being a c*** and the higher you are, the cuntier you are. Ashley's at the very top of a successful business, work out what that means for yourself. I know I'll never be more than a manager because that's my level of cuntishness.

That's true to a degree but there's plenty of people who have made fortunes but still treated their staff with dignity and respect.

You're right, I've had some decent upper management before, but they are the exception rather than the rule. I'm working with some good ones at the moment but it's only the 2nd time that's happened in 20 years of work.

Trouble is you don't get up the ladder without being a cunt and the higher you are, the cuntier you are. Ashley's at the very top of a successful business, work out what that means for yourself. I know I'll never be more than a manager because that's my level of cuntishness.

there's plenty of people who have made fortunes but still treated their staff with dignity and respect.

Exactly what I was about to say. I know a couple of multimillionaires who started close to the bottom as poor graduates and you genuinely couldn't meet nicer people.

Trouble is you don't get up the ladder without being a c*** and the higher you are, the cuntier you are. Ashley's at the very top of a successful business, work out what that means for yourself. I know I'll never be more than a manager because that's my level of cuntishness.

No, that's not true, it is for some but the best bosses I've worked for weren't like that at all.

No, that's not true, it is for some but the best bosses I've worked for weren't like that at all.

Tbf most of the upper management I've had issue with have been in retail, never had those problems in I.T. so it's probably just retail!

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20150427/newcastle-united-club-statement_2281670_4674095

The Club has noted the Channel 4 'Dispatches' programme aired tonight (Monday, 27th April) and in particular the reference to the terms of the retail relationship between the Club and Sports Direct.

The Club is extremely disappointed no-one from Channel 4 contacted the Club for comment.

The information broadcast is wholly inaccurate and the Club will provide further information and clarification tomorrow (Tuesday, 28th April).

Jesus :lol: They are literally like a baby who throw's their toys out the pram and the first sight anything bad is said towards them. Surprised the media hasn't been banned yet, considering the amount of press Ashley Out campaign has gotten. Pathetic.

I haven't been to SJP, so forgive me for sounding somewhat behind the times on this, but watching that documentary tonight, I was shocked at the amount of Sports Direct advertising at the ground.

How long has it been that bad? It looks horrendous.

Guest neesy111

I haven't been to SJP, so forgive me for sounding somewhat behind the times on this, but watching that documentary tonight, I was shocked at the amount of Sports Direct advertising at the ground.

5 years.

http://i.imgur.com/wZYZaVR.jpg

jesus mary, that's terrible.

He clearly doesn't give one tenth of one single shit for the pride of one of his companies, looking at that.

Lerner has been awful for us the last five years, but even at his absolute worst, he'd never, ever resort to something as tacky as that.

No wonder you want him out.

Guest chopey

two years ago we signed some frenchies in january, it was decided to turn the next home game into French day, every seat had a piece of paper on to hold up and create a huge picture ( aka Dortmund) on the back of every piece of paper was an advert for a sale at sports direct

two years ago we signed some frenchies in january, it was decided to turn the next home game into French day, every seat had a piece of paper on to hold up and create a huge picture ( aka Dortmund) on the back of every piece of paper was an advert for a sale at sports direct

And every Europa League game we played, the electronic boards were advertising a sale in different places and languages, depending on who we were playing - sportsdirect.fr and so on.