Wolves vs Newcastle United pre-match thread - 01/10/11 @ 3pm

Beren

Guest Roger Kint

Nailed on home win the way people are going on, Wolves arent that bad. A draw and no injuries would be a great result for us imo.

Christ. Absolute wankfest so far as they talk about us on Soccer Saturday.

What they saying like?

Dowie saying 4th place isn't a false position, we've been great so far, Stelling mentioned Ba's scoring record and we shouldn't be surprised at his scoring goals. The way Merson looked at him I thought he was about to counter that, but no, agreed and said he looks like he's got everything :lol: Just strange to hear so much positivity about us from them.

We're obviously going to capitulate today, like.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Quite a turnaround from "Well, they've sold KEVIN NOLAN and JOEY BARTON and they haven't really signed anyone have they? A few French lads....GABRIEL OBERTAN, he didn't really make it at United did he? Tough season I think for them and Pardew."

:thup: :lol: We're going to lose 5-0 after all this. We can't keep up this much positivity for this long, we just can't :lol:

Wanted to put a bet on Cabaye to score anytime and us to win. Decided against it, don't want to jinx us anymore. :lol:

Quite a turnaround from "Well, they've sold KEVIN NOLAN and JOEY BARTON and they haven't really signed anyone have they? A few French lads....GABRIEL OBERTAN, he didn't really make it at United did he? Tough season I think for them and Pardew."

People who said that before the season have had their point. I've said we'd be fighting a relegation battle without Joey.

No problem if people had that opinion of our team/squad before the season as long as they won't deny that they've said it.