St James' Park

Dave

While I agree to an extent with this added cash boost (not sure how it'll be paid) you'd like to think there is more room for manoever in this and future windows to plug the gaps in our fairly threadbare squad. Quality not quantity is spot on though.

True, I definitely think we need a player or two (that CB we were highlighting last August would be a canny addition) to help us over the next few months. It's a shame Ranger has gone down the pan, as this would have been an ideal time for him to get a run out (a couple of months playing week in, week out in the Championship before Xmas, little rest before a chance to prove himself in the FA Cup/Premiership while Ba is away).

No reason why Best can't do that though, ideally, I think we'll rotate him and Shola (depending on injury/form) as the 'target man' with Vuckic and Ben Arfa dropping off. Ben Arfa on Saturday...even if he doesn't play well, he'd probably get the nod against QPR as they're already without Barton and haven't got the biggest of squads (without looking, name three of their central midfielders not called Barton and are under the age of retirement ;) ) - Fulham will probably see us revert to a 5-man midfield (Vuckic > Ben Arfa) and Blackburn will depend on if they've still got Chris Samba (2 up front) or not (5-midfield).

Faurlin, Taarabt, Busaky (sp? and, not sure he's still there), Sean Derry(Not sure he's still there either... and he's probably older than the age of retirement).

Ermm, that's all ive got right now.

About right given those figures but fuck me Arsenal nee wonder they're always selling everyone.

Emirates do give Arsenal a good amount for the stadium sponsorship mind.

pretty sure they got a good chunk of that in advance to finance their stadium

Guest bengenufc

Just a quick question but isnt anyone annoyed we all bought the shirts this year with northern rock on and now they decide to change? isnt there anyway of getting a refund

Just a quick question but isnt anyone annoyed we all bought the shirts this year with northern rock on and now they decide to change? isnt there anyway of getting a refund

:lol: Write to your local MP

been looking on the online shop and looks good on home top / home keeper, but the orange kit which i have looks terrible with a white sponsor patch! - i think black would have been much better.

In a nutshell!

Is anyone actually going to get it done?

Surely by now the most of the fan who simply must have the shirt already has one?, and would you really get the sticker put on only for it to come off in the wash and considering a new shirt is only around the corner?

I'm not going out my way to get it done, I have this seasons shirt albeit with the original sponsor. The most important thing is the club badge and the black and white stripes.

To those who are complaining about something with is out of the clubs hands I say this. If all you have to worry or think about in life is that your NUFC shirt doesn't have the new sponsor on it because of something that was out of the clubs control but the club have gone out there way in oder that it can rectified then quite frankly you most have an easy fucking life.

Guest Haris Vuckic

are they going on sale in other shops? would still love to get our 3rd top.

The 3rd top is not and has never been on sale from any other shop than NUFC's own shop or direct from NUFC.co.uk.

False. That was last season & the season before.

This seasons has been open for independent retailers to stock.