St James' Park

Dave

My mum's catalogue was my friend when i was young.

got to admit, i enjoyed my mums catalogue (freemans and brian mills) when i was a young'un, she thought i was looking at the toys and stereos :blush:

Bra watcher!!

and nickers, even lingerie in brian mills.

my dad was born and lived in a council house.

council houses were initially set up to help those who needed it the most. nowadays its just a system which is abused and exploited.

some of them are generation after generation of family who never have or intend to work.

MAIL ALERT....DAILY MAIL ALERT..MAIL ALERT...DAILY MAIL ALERT !!

council houses were initially set up to help those who needed it the most. nowadays its just a system which is abused and exploited.

some of them are generation after generation of family who never have or intend to work.

Till Thatcher flogged them off. Sorry to ask, but have you swallowed today's Daily Mail by any chance?

Guest bimpy474

got to admit, i enjoyed my mums catalogue (freemans and brian mills) when i was a young'un, she thought i was looking at the toys and stereos :blush:

Aye, i did flick to the frilly section quite a bit, ah days when you used to jizz absolute miles.

You had to time it so you didn't hit the vinegar stroke too late.

Too late meant aircraft upholstered granny bras and corsets.

Yes that or your own eye, woooo stings like a fecker that :lol:

Till Thatcher flogged them off. Sorry to ask, but have you swallowed today's Daily Mail by any chance?

:lol: no!

wether thatcher did or didnt it is the truth.

and anyone on the dole is just lazy and feckless. most single mothers just pop sprogs out to get a council house and most disability claimants could work as normal.

most just went without though.

I can remember my grandmother getting food on tick a day or two before pension day and that has me gutted, especially as I wasn't in a position to help her.

Btw, it must be a canny whack what they are giving us per season if it is described as 'the biggest sponsorship deal in our history'.

Not the £4m per year some sources are going with.

depends, if it's over a set length it could be, ie 1million per year over 50yrs could be described as a 50million deal.

Your what?

and anyone on the dole is just lazy and feckless. most single mothers just pop sprogs out to get a council house and most disability claimants could work as normal.

thats not really what i said!

Your what?

the catalogue my mam bought stuff from.

just saving you the hassle of typing out your next paragraph.

But it's basically what you suggested.

Guest bimpy474

I'm afraid that is the argument thrown back if utter anything. Its a shame it can be discussed with a bit of common sense but i'm afraid it just never does. Always decends into name calling and eventually the extermination of the poor as an alternative..

Guest bimpy474

No it wasn't. Your reaction is why it can never be discussed properly.

:lol:

This forum is Black & White, there are no shades of grey, you should know that by now.

the system is being abused. if you cant see that then theres no point trying to explain it. i never even mentioned single parent mothers or the disabled, thats your business if your bringing it up.

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

This forum is Black & White, there are no shades of grey, you should know that by now.

:snod:

the system is being abused. if you cant see that then theres no point trying to explain it. i never even mentioned single parent mothers or the disabled, thats your business if your bringing it up.

the system is being abused, always has, always will, but by most ? not in my experience.