Agent Fees

To be fair, it might be worth paying money to agents if it allows us to pull off the bargain-basement signings we've been doing so far. It's still cheap compared to paying big transfer fees. The entire money we spent on agents fees would only buy us one of Jordan Henderson's legs.

By the nature of our recent signings, loop holes, clauses, out of contract etc I'm certainly not surprised we are that high. Still less than Harry 'Not a wheeler dealer' Redknapp's bunch though.

By the nature of our recent signings, loop holes, clauses, out of contract etc I'm certainly not surprised we are that high. Still less than Harry 'Not a wheeler dealer' Redknapp's bunch though.

Yep, and think how much he received from and paid agents that he never declared.

[/libel]

Yep, and think how much he received from and paid agents that he never declared.

[/libel]

Pretty sure the libel bbcode is admissible in a court of law :thup: Good work.