Newcastle United Vs Swansea - 17/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Fenham Mag

7 more than Ryan Taylor should've started for us, that's for f***ing sure.

harsh on taylor. he'd been more than adequate until man citeh despite the predictions every week that he was going to get raped off each right sided player he came up against.

harsh on taylor. he'd been more than adequate until man citeh despite the predictions every week that he was going to get raped off each right sided player he came up against.

My point is that we shouldn't have gone into the season with him as our LB. He shouldn't be getting games at this level.

Yes, he's had 3 decent games where he hasn't been exposed thanks in large part to Jonas, and he demonstrated commendable bravery at Stoke. Beyond that he's been deplorably bad.

My point is that we shouldn't have gone into the season with him as our LB. He shouldn't be getting games at this level.

Yes, he's had 3 decent games where he hasn't been exposed thanks in large part to Jonas, and he demonstrated commendable bravery at Stoke. Beyond that he's been deplorably bad.

he had more than 3 and in most home games jonas was further forward than at most anytime since he joined.

By all means name his good games.

arsenal, blackburn, wigan, fulham, sunderland,spurs, villa......................all games where he wasn't deplorably bad. all definite solid OK games. also against blackburn, wigan, and fulham jonas played further up than he ever did with jose.

Didn't like him against Arsenal, Blackburn and Spurs.

but he wasn't deplorably bad. i don't necessarily like him, his position is one i'd like to see replaced but he was solidly ok in those games. lets face it some people have a default on certain players where every fault is magnified and they have to play better than others to be seen as playing as well as them, it's not a level playing field for some.

fairly heavy this snow like

:scared:

Not at the City Centre it isn't. It lasted maybe half an hour but it's not on the ground at all.

I'm in the city centre mind and it's chucking it down with snow, fairly wet mind so isn't currently lying but very heavy all the same.

Not at the City Centre it isn't. It lasted maybe half an hour but it's not on the ground at all.

I'm in the city centre mind and it's chucking it down with snow, fairly wet mind so isn't currently lying but very heavy all the same.

it'll ease off. was like that 10mins ago in NE5 but has now eased right off.

Heavy rain is forecast for this afternoon according to Auntie Beeb.

i'd rather more snow than rain.

i'd rather more snow than rain.

It's absolutely bleaching down now mind and is lying in the city centre now as well. has been like this for about half an hour.

bad over here at the minute....its lying as well