Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Did well when he came on, you could tell the wings are the most competitive positions in the side because the ones who came on were ball-hogging to the max trying to do something brilliant.  Kudos to Benny that he didn't get roped into doing that apart from once when he tried to do too much.  Otherwise made some good passes and was efficient in possession, seemed to be playing deeper than usual.

Yep, I noticed HBA appeared to be the only one of the subs to come on and try and keep it relatively simple. The others were trying to force things and go it alone.

Since Menez started against Estonia i assume it's likely that he'll start against England? :(

Doubt it after his performance last night.

Aah, he was that poor! Good, at least i got the info before i died. cheers.

Since Menez started against Estonia i assume it's likely that he'll start against England? :(

Menez did not start.

Malouda? I assumed that he (Menez) started as Benny was on the bench.

Menez did the stereotype friendly-substitute-with-point-to-prove performance. As is usually the case the game became completely disjointed with the players who have come on desperate to make an impression once they got the ball.

Even Hatem did at one stage.

Menez did not start.

Malouda? I assumed that he (Menez) started as Benny was on the bench.

Yes, him and Nasri seemed to switch between playing central and on the wing. Malouda will start against England.

Doubt it after his performance last night.

Aah, he was that poor! Good, at least i got the info before i died. cheers.

He was excellent. :thup: