Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Ben Arfa has played by his own admission some of the best football of his career in 2012.

He certainly has. Most of that came on the right of a 4-3-3 which is where he's not being used at the moment.

It's Ba's fault all of this.  Him being a stubborn cunt,  not wanting to play on the left. 

I may get shot down for this,  but If i was Pardew,  I'd sell him in January,  and bring in another striker,  who can and will play on the left of a front three.

It's Ba's fault all of this.  Him being a stubborn c***,  not wanting to play on the left. 

I may get shot down for this,  but If i was Pardew,  I'd sell him in January,  and bring in another striker,  who can and will play on the left of a front three.

Got nothing to do with Ba, Pardew is the manager if he wants to play him there he will,

and anyway playing Ba out wide is not the answer to our problems.

It's Ba's fault all of this.  Him being a stubborn c***,  not wanting to play on the left. 

:lol: :lol:

Been drinking have we ?  No Ba > no goals > no 3 points.

Or if Ba played on the left.  More Goals > more wins > more 3 points.

It's not just a coincidence the rest of the team are under performing.

Do you really believe the only reason that we don't play 4-3-3 is because of Ba?

Do you really believe the only reason that we don't play 4-3-3 is because of Ba?

What other reason could there be?

You don't just scrap something that was producing results.

Pardew loves 4-4-2.

Probably Giggs, but Ben Arfa has completed more dribbles this season (83), than the whole Villa team combined (82).

But has someone else bar Ben Arfa completed a dibble for us...?

I agree with you but I don't think it's Ba's fault, not as cut and dry as that. It's Pardew's fault essentially but I think it's to do with full backs being exposed and trying to keep Ba happy in the hope that he signs a new contract so money can be spent elsewhere. I can't help but feel that if we'd brought in Debuchy and a striker things would be considerably different.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Video runs on a football forum marseille

@ zidane was placed on the topic [Newcastle] The rise

what a nice class action even if his performance is average on this game

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Video runs on a football forum marseille

@ zidane was placed on the topic [Newcastle] The rise

What?

does not pay attention to the rest