Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Still bemused as to how this lad went from unplayable v Villa to a shadow of that player since.

He was moved to the left. Pardew is an absolute idiot. Ben Arfa is a very talented footballer, but he's no Messi and he's no false-nine ffs. It's embarrassing.

put this waste of space on the bench, been s**** for the last 4 games

f***ing total disgrace this bloke is doesn't want to f***ing know thinks he is f***ing gods gift and no wonder he was pushed out of Marseille and the French team

You both are absolute disgrace and embarassing. The lack of knowledge shown by both is incredible.

Let me ask you fast, what position was Benny playing when he was doing the job for us? When did it all go wrong? Answer that. :clap: For being that intelligent.

Know you're fucking wrong when has it went right apart from a few games he just doesn't want to know . In all his time here how many great games has he had then - not many!

f***ing total disgrace this bloke is doesn't want to f***ing know thinks he is f***ing gods gift and no wonder he was pushed out of Marseille and the French team

You both are absolute disgrace and embarassing. The lack of knowledge shown by both is incredible.

Let me ask you fast, what position was Benny playing when he was doing the job for us? When did it all go wrong? Answer that. :clap: For being that intelligent.

Exactly. Fuck off slating Ben Arfa that much, yes he wasn't electric but it doesn't help that he isn't being played in his best position.

:thup: Spot on. Being wasted by our moron of a manager.

Wrong player for a derby, wants too much time. Cattermole was far more use to them.

Playing him on the right might be a good idea, you know, the position where he's done most of his better work for us.

His assist was good, I was glad to see him put a ball in realtively quickly. He was still poor though, crap touch and decision-making, he shouldn't be the main man in this side. He was at his best when he was part of the system, not its driving force.

I don't why he was drafted back in after Cardiff, we played very well with Remy, Cisse and Gouffran, that side looked a very good fit for hard-working away performances.

Still bemused as to how this lad went from unplayable v Villa to a shadow of that player since.

He was moved to the left. Pardew is an absolute idiot. Ben Arfa is a very talented footballer, but he's no Messi and he's no false-nine ffs. It's embarrassing.

He was through the middle, moved to the left, then moved to the right. In every position he showed fuck all today, however talented he can be.

Love him, but he is deserving of criticism as much as the rest of them out there today (bar Tiote, Williamson and Debuchy to some extent).

His assist was good, I was glad to see him put a ball in realtively quickly. He was still poor though, crap touch and decision-making, he shouldn't be the main man in this side. He was at his best when he was part of the system, not its driving force.

I don't why he was drafted back in after Cardiff, we played very well with Remy, Cisse and Gouffran, that side looked a very good fit for hard-working away performances.

Remy, Cisse and Gouffran had no effect on the game today, Ben Arfa did.  Do you think Ben Arfa playing had a negative effect on 3 other players?

He was through the middle, moved to the left, then moved to the right. In every position he showed f*** all today, however talented he can be.

Love him, but he is deserving of criticism as much as the rest of them out there today (bar Tiote, Williamson and Debuchy to some extent).

Oh absolutely does he deserve criticism.

Guest Publius

This idea of him playing false nine can't work unless we've a lot if movement around him.

So it's not going to work.

This. He wasn't getting the ball nearly enough when central, and when he did no one was making runs that would allow him to pick off a dangerous pass.

He very rarely got the ball without having 2-3 players instantly on him, yet no one aside from the easy layoff made themselves available in space. Was terrible. He was not the problem, not by a long shot. The team couldn't keep the ball for shit.

And he still created our only goal out of nothing. People don't seem to realise how good that delivery was.

Guest Publius

No we didn't. Cardiff suck, and we needed 2 very good individual goals from Remy to win against them.

I don't think i've ever seen a team more reliant on of pieces individual skill to score goals, be it a longshot or run past multiple defenders. There is no teamwork and movement on this team. It is painful to watch.

Remy, Cisse and Gouffran had no effect on the game today, Ben Arfa did.  Do you think Ben Arfa playing had a negative effect on 3 other players?

No, I think them being split up as a front trio after Cardiff for Ben Arfa was stupid, they'd played well together and looked well-suited to away matches as a combination. Pardew just can't keep it right, he's constantly meddling with that area of the team.

No we didn't. Cardiff suck, and we needed 2 very good individual goals from Remy to win against them.

I don't think i've ever seen a team more reliant on of pieces individual skill to score goals, be it a longshot or run past multiple defenders. There is no teamwork and movement on this team. It is painful to watch.

Get out :lol:

Cardiff are no worse than that shower we played today and we created plenty against them, not just 2 good finishes.

Guest Publius

No, I think them being split up as a front trio after Cardiff for Ben Arfa was stupid, they'd played well together and looked well-suited to away matches as a combination. Pardew just can't keep it right, he's constantly meddling with that area of the team.

You don't leave your most dangerous player on the bench because of a one goal win against Cardiff. Remy, Cisse and Gouffran were all on at the same time today, and they were all far more non-existent than Ben Arfa. Gouffran, and Cisse especially were atrocious.

Get real man. Ben Arfa had nothing to do with the loss today.