Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Walter

Graham Carr hates Alan Pardew

I can't imagine any scenario where Carr wouldn't think that Pardew is an utter bell end.

Can you imagine Pardew telling Carr who he wants, and Carr going righto........  :spit: when Pardew leaves the room.

Carr has been talked out of leaving at least twice

Aye and i hope there's another row raging now. I'm hoping Carr is on at Ashley to get rid of Pardew.

Carr goes around picking up quality players on a low budget, gives them to Pardew and watches their career get ruined.

While Pardew walks around heading players, shoving linesmen and calling respected players and managers 'cunts'.

You can imagine what Carr thought of Kinnear as well.

Still think back to that game against City where he was being carried off on a stretcher with his leg snapped in two, holding an oxygen mask in one hand and raising the other to acknowledge the fans applause.

It'll actually be a relief in a way when he leaves. Absolutely sick of the Club and Fans using him as an excuse. Once he's gone we'll see who's to take the blame. He's been treated appallingly this season, hope he gets himself a good move.

£4-5 million tops.

:lol: "Title holders Liverpool unearth another gem"

:anguish: Can just see that shit. And Pardew sitting in 18th saying it's not easy to win when you sell your best players...

Hope he gets a great send off on the last game (Cardiff?) at home :(

Brought on 2 minutes from the end when we're 1-0 down.

"I feels Hatem hasn'tz showed enugh to the fans this season"