The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest Chubby Jason

They both find fault in every question and treat even the most innocuous question as a grave personal insult. Difficult one.

Lovely weather we're having, aren't we Kenny?

ARE WE!?!?!?!?

Look I can't say what I want to say about the weather, if we did well lets just say their would be trouble. We're just going to concentrate on Liverpool and not worry about what the supposed weather decides to do.

Guest bimpy474

Kenny or Mick McCarthy; who do you reckon post match interviewers hate the most?

Probably Dalglish. McCarthy has a sense of humour to go with his short and blunt comments.

McCarthy is funny, his best comment came when he was manager of Millwall, the ref had been terrible so Mick came out with this cracker.

"Not going to slag the ref off but next time he goes to the toilet i hope he shits a hedgehog"

The TV.

Apart from the fact it is on a shite old TV?

It's not shite at all.

You still using Betamax like?!?

I didn't say it wasn't old, but that particular tv in it's day was the best set money could buy.

Kenny or Mick McCarthy; who do you reckon post match interviewers hate the most?

Probably Dalglish. McCarthy has a sense of humour to go with his short and blunt comments.

McCarthy is funny, his best comment came when he was manager of Millwall, the ref had been terrible so Mick came out with this cracker.

"Not going to slag the ref off but next time he goes to the toilet i hope he shits a hedgehog"

:lol: :lol:

What are we supposed to be looking at here?

Confirmation that 3 dickheads were wearing half Tottenham/half Liverpool scarves.

Seen plenty of our fans wearing them at European games etc , probably foreign day trippers, no problem with it tbh.

The TV.

It's not shite at all.

I didn't say it wasn't old, but that particular tv in it's day was the best set money could buy.

Not it's day any more though.

What are we supposed to be looking at here?

Confirmation that 3 dickheads were wearing half Tottenham/half Liverpool scarves.

Seen plenty of our fans wearing them at European games etc , probably foreign day trippers, no problem with it tbh.

Doubt it, they were in the away end.

The TV.

It's not shite at all.

And? Doesn't make what you said any less wrong. It was a quality set, not shite. Old yes. Well done on old.

The TV.

It's not shite at all.

And? Doesn't make what you said any less wrong. It was a quality set, not shite. Old yes. Well done on old.

Shite now compared to what is available.

The TV.

It's not shite at all.

Shite now compared to what is available.

Just like every electrical you've ever bought then. All you buy is shite.