The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Fuck them old TV's, they weighed more than Mrs Bimpy, and she's like....jesus a tug boat in dry dock like.

Theft proof.  :lol: seriously my mate had the 36" version and it weighed over 18 stone  :lol:

I still have one (32") and actually managed to store it on the top of my wardrobe, now i was removals man for 20 years and have lifted piano's and other assorted things that weigh far more than they should, but i swear my eyes, balls and ear drums nearly flew out of my body getting the fecker up there.

Mrs Bimpy just stood there looking me, if i could i would have kicked her in the face.

Fuck them old TV's, they weighed more than Mrs Bimpy, and she's like....jesus a tug boat in dry dock like.

Theft proof.  :lol: seriously my mate had the 36" version and it weighed over 18 stone  :lol:

I still have one (32") and actually managed to store it on the top of my wardrobe, now i was removals man for 20 years and have lifted piano's and other assorted things that weigh far more than they should, but i swear my eyes, balls and ear drums nearly flew out of my body getting the fecker up there.

Mrs Bimpy just stood there looking me, if i could i would have kicked her in the face.

:spit:

:mackems:

You've had some cracking posts on here in the past few months.  This one is right up there.

:lol: kicked her in the face, fucking hell, this is wild :lol:

Guest bimpy474

:lol: kicked her in the face, fucking hell, this is wild :lol:

Well tbf to me i had the TV on my shoulder on a two step ladder, trying to get it on the top of the robe, she could have just lifted her arms to give it a little push like, but no she just look at me like a lemon.

When i actually got it up there she said "that look awkward"......... :o

Guest bimpy474

Some day he's going to get up to take a shit and his missus will walk past the computer and have a look.

Even more so as this wonderful site is my homepage on Firefox, luckily she uses IE9......believe me if she reads this, you will hear the punch land.....and my head will be in next doors kitchen.

I dunno, I'd be a bit disappointed if I was a Spurs fan there. Sure, not a bad point considering they weren't at full strength but Spurs, frankly, didn't look that keen on going there to win.

I can understand your thinking, but I would've been happy with a point before the match so I shouldn't be unhappy with one after.

When there are 6 or 7 players unavailable then I suppose the team isn't go to play with its usual style.  Really pleased to see Dawson come back and play so well and Parker put in a performance like .... well, like Parker normally plays. 

I dunno, I'd be a bit disappointed if I was a Spurs fan there. Sure, not a bad point considering they weren't at full strength but Spurs, frankly, didn't look that keen on going there to win.

I can understand your thinking, but I would've been happy with a point before the match so I shouldn't be unhappy with one after.

When there are 6 or 7 players unavailable then I suppose the team isn't go to play with its usual style.  Really pleased to see Dawson come back and play so well and Parker put in a performance like .... well, like Parker normally plays.

What 6/7 players were you missing?

What 6/7 players were you missing?

Defoe, VDV, Lennon and Kaboul is all i can think of. 

Van der Vaart

Lennon

Sandro

Defoe

Kaboul

Gallas

Huddlestone

VdV, Lennon, Sandro and Kaboul would have been nailed on starters.  Spurs wanted Parker and Sandro as holding MF's allowing Lennon and Bale to give greater support to Adebayor.  Well, that's what I was told.

Guest bimpy474

Are the FA as bent as Arry like, looks like when everyone is fit for the Spuds they are going to field a first 14 with 11 subs.

Van der Vaart

Lennon

Sandro

Defoe

Kaboul

Gallas

Huddlestone

VdV, Lennon, Sandro and Kaboul would have been nailed on starters.  Spurs wanted Parker and Sandro as holding MF's allowing Lennon and Bale to give greater support to Adebayor.  Well, that's what I was told.

I'm sure you were :rolleyes:

Van der Vaart

Lennon

Sandro

Defoe

Kaboul

Gallas

Huddlestone

so he would have left out modric? or gone 3 at the back?