The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest VaVaVoom

Be canny if Stoke and Liverpool get beat tonight like.

You're telling me. Even better if Chelsea go down too.

Would make it interesting for sure. Not that we will be challenging for 4th like.

Van der Vaart injured.

EDIT: 2-0 to Spurs now though.

We've got the least "game-changing" bench I've ever seen us have, although clearly we don't have to change the game too much! Maybe Kranjcar will finally get a chance to play the VDV role.

Spurs are so good I can't even bring myself to hate them these days, although Harry still keeps the fire burning at times. Still love the way he sets them up to play though.

Urgh. I'm off for a wash.

Spurs are so good I can't even bring myself to hate them these days, although Harry still keeps the fire burning at times. Still love the way he sets them up to play though.

Getting grief from your family about how good they are now? ;)

Awww, gimme a hug.

:occasion14:

Getting grief from your family about how good they are now? ;)

Don't see any of them these days, which probably helps. :lol:

Still can't understand how they could constantly rip the piss out of us when Keegan was here on the first go-around like, the mad bastards.