The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Rooney should have put his laces through that. He's nee Shearer, I suppose.

Can't work out what's happened with him. Seems happy to be the playmaker, yet still seems to score (though not when you expect).

Can't work out what's happened with him. Seems happy to be the playmaker, yet still seems to score (though not when you expect).

Only in patches - playing for the second best team in the league. Has enough chances. He's never been a natural goalscorer IMO.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Only in patches - playing for the second best team in the league. Has enough chances. He's never been a natural goalscorer IMO.

Fair point. He does seem to grab a few at a time. He only had that 1 season where he looked lethal and that was more to do with him wanting to prove a point (after Ronaldo left).

Guest bimpy474

In a way Chelsea winning would please me, say 5%......reason being it takes the Champions Leagues further away from Racistpool, if we dont make it, i'd rather Chelsea or Arsenal did, i dont think i could stand if that abhorrent and disgusting excuse for a club makes it to 4th.

Guest bimpy474

Booing Ferdinand for having a brother who might have been racially abused. :idiot2:

Football is far too tribal at times, but that is just pathetic, as was the Liverpool fans booing Evra.

Guest bimpy474

Rual Meireles reminds me of a guy in our local area who used to deal pills, infact he is the spitting dabs of him.  The guy was also the best dancer on the estate.

That'll be the speed he was snorting like.