The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Rual Meireles reminds me of a guy in our local area who used to deal pills, infact he is the spitting dabs of him.  The guy was also the best dancer on the estate.

Must have been good pills.  :lol:

Oh he used to fly like, good dancer.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So two of the best teams in England are playing each other with the FA's best Referee in charge.

The game is dog shite.

Foul after foul.

Silly bookings and decisions from the ref.

Crowd are booing a player who's brother was allegedly racially abused.

While Sky Sports over hype everything to death.

What a great advert for our league to all those Americans watching today on Super Bowl Sunday Fox.

Guest bimpy474

So two of the best teams in England are playing each other with the FA's best Referee in charge.

The game is dog shite.

Foul after foul.

What a great advert for our league to all those Americans watching today on Super Bowl Sunday Fox.

Seeing as put like this, feck it i'm turning this shit off and going for a massive poo.

The game is dog shite.

Foul after foul.

No offence to the Americans we have on here but I couldn't give a flying fuk tbh. If anything good, glory hunting wankers.  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The game is dog shite.

Foul after foul.

No offence to the Americans we have on here but I couldn't give a flying fuk tbh. If anything good, glory hunting wankers.  :lol:

Oh aye, I agree, but for some this might be the first time they 'give Soccer a chance' and this is what they see? Must be frustrating for those who want to see football/soccer become popular and accepted over there.

:serious:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/077/c/3/The_Sarcasm_Misunderstanding_by_ThePlotThinnens.jpg

I'm glad if this puts off Americans. Can't see what good it would do other than making the same top teams they would show all the time richer.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ugh, fuck off suggesting that Young incident is anything other than a pathetic dive.

Damage control, man.