The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

This really is the poorest Arsenal side I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Premier League is nothing compared to what it was 10 years ago like. Nothing to back that up with, just the way I see it. Rest of the league isn't getting 'better', rather the 'top teams' have stumbled and in some cases regressed.

The Man United/Arsenal teams of ten years ago would absolutely wipe the floor with anyone in the league at the moment, it would be embarrassing to watch tbh.

Totally agree with you Wullie.

I would like to add my weight to this too. Vieira would slaughter this league.

Agreed on this.

Premier League is nothing compared to what it was 10 years ago like. Nothing to back that up with, just the way I see it. Rest of the league isn't getting 'better', rather the 'top teams' have stumbled and in some cases regressed.

The Man United/Arsenal teams of ten years ago would absolutely wipe the floor with anyone in the league at the moment, it would be embarrassing to watch tbh.

Him at his peak up against Yaya Toure would be some contest like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Is Howard Webb really still rated as our "top referee"? He makes a huge mistake in what seems like every single game.

Its because he's the tallest. Its how things work in the real world. Online is the opposite. The smallest usually hold the power.

Guest neesy111

Is Howard Webb really still rated as our "top referee"? He makes a huge mistake in what seems like every single game.

Its biggest he's the tallest. Its how things work in the real world. Online is the opposite. The smallest usually hold the power.

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Keane v Toure v Vieira would have been some amazing contests +Peak form Essien.

Guest Chubby Jason

Its biggest he's the tallest. Its how things work in the real world. Online is the opposite. The smallest usually hold the power.

You jest but I think his  physical stature is probably the main reason why he's held is such high regard, I can't think of any other.

Peak for Essien doesn't come close. Simply because he's never been used right since he's been at Chelsea.

Think he's a class player, but due to his versatility he's never really had a crack at playing the box-to-box role that he did at Lyon.

Guest Chubby Jason

Peak for Essien doesn't come close. Simply because he's never been used right since he's been at Chelsea.

Think he's a class player, but due to his versatility he's never really had a crack at playing the box-to-box role that he did at Lyon.

He was for a while, when playing with Lampard and Makelele but you're right he's been shunted here there and everywhere during his time there. To be fair he was even great a right back for a while.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Keane is a class pundit :lol:

"EVERYTHING WAS AND STILL IS SHITE! I HATE FOOTBALL!"

Its like good cop bad cop with Southgate admiring everything.

Guest Chubby Jason

Keane is a class pundit :lol:

"EVERYTHING WAS AND STILL IS s****! I HATE FOOTBALL!"

Its like good cop bad cop with Southgate admiring everything.

And cockhead Chiles is clearly terrified of him. He's the perfect man for the job.