NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Strange one if true. A winger? We've already got Amalfitano in; who at 23 isnt exactly a youngster and it's not an area  we need bodies.

More of an inside forward ... could be our new Bellamy .. if this twitter crap is true of course...

:serious:

Guest Roger Kint

He's a striker by the way, and one who also plays wide at that. Left footed too.

Seen quite a bit of him. Lived around Crystal Palace for a while.

Thought so. Not that i believe its going to happen like but would be a good bit of business over Carroll.

Guest palnese

is it possible to ban all the negative cunts from this thread and let them post their negative cunt posts in a new thread called 'the negative cunts thread', or something like that?

Guest neesy111

is it possible to ban all the negative cunts from this thread and let them post their negative cunt posts in a new thread called 'the negative cunts thread', or something like that?

Can we ban you please.

Can we ban you please.

Oh, here's the alright on the night brigade again.

He was a star for me on FM and then I cashed in big time Ashley-style. This one is a goer.

Key question - did you finish above your previous season's position?

Yes, and then I got sacked following a poor run of form after I sold him. Ominous.

WorldFootballWeekly ‏@WorldFBWeekly

#Juventus are close to clinching the signing of #ManUtd misfit Dimitar Berbatov #MUFC #SerieA

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

#RealMadrid on verge of signing French right-back Mathieu Debuchy. Agreement reached with #Lille for €6-7m. The player was linked with #NUFC

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorit

#Barcelona misfit Ibrahim Afellay looks set for a loan deal to the #SerieA with #Inter Milan

is it possible to ban all the negative c***s from this thread and let them post their negative c*** posts in a new thread called 'the negative c***s thread', or something like that?

Can we ban you please.

Oh, here's the alright on the night brigade again.

Think someone needs to produce a Venn diagram of the various schools of thought on this forum.

#Juventus are close to clinching the signing of #ManUtd misfit Dimitar Berbatov #MUFC #SerieA

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

#RealMadrid on verge of signing French right-back Mathieu Debuchy. Agreement reached with #Lille for €6-7m. The player was linked with #NUFC

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorit

#Barcelona misfit Ibrahim Afellay looks set for a loan deal to the #SerieA with #Inter Milan

:lol: :thup:

Zaha is too selfish to be a winger and doesn't score enough to be a support striker.

Reminds me a lot of Moses before he left for Wigan, only he had a bit more muscle on him.

Would be an alright signing.

Guest Roger Kint

Clutching at straws lads! Don't think we will even get any crazy last minute pointless pretendy bids this season.

Its about 1900 minutes left though :hmm: