NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Never said midfield was more important.... just said it's area were we need strengthening in my view.

CB, Forward, CM, RB.... IMO in order of importance..... anyway going on from this it seems the daily fail was right about the 3.5m clause.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey

Sam Allardyce doesn't confirm or deny Mohamed Diame release clause. It is £3.5m and West Ham are in real danger of losing him in January.

Never said midfield was more important.... just said it's area were we need strengthening in my view.

CB, Forward, CM, RB.... IMO in order of importance..... anyway going on from this it seems the daily fail was right about the 3.5m clause.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey

Sam Allardyce doesn't confirm or deny Mohamed Diame release clause. It is £3.5m and West Ham are in real danger of losing him in January.

Heh? You went all summer long about the need/prospect of replacing Simpson with Debuchy.. :lol:

CB, RB, LW/forward for me. Don't even want another CM before we get rid of one or two.

Disagree, we've got some promising Midfielders but as shown without Cabaye we are in a bit of a muddle. Diame is a lovely player, wouldn't be a first choice to sign, we need CB, RB and STs ideally ahead but I wouldn't say no, and would be a bargain for that price.

Sounds fishy though doubt we'd be the only ones interested tbh if it's true

Mainly because i thought Simpson was off  :lol:

While he's here it's not as important of course i would like to see us get a upgrade on him but it's not as important as it was.

As i said majority of midfielders we have are clueless going forward it's terribly unbalanced and without Cabaye there's no midfield who can open teams up or score the odd goal.

If Marveaux got injured ( again) we would back to Anita-Tiote-Jonas :anguish: not sure how we expect to create chances with that midfield.

I would like:

CB, LW, RB

I only want quality. Someone who would walk straight into the starting eleven. LW player should be a goalscoring threat or have a record of loads of assists. Not a Jonas type.

Go spend 10-20 mill, Mike

Loads you can sell or send out on loan

I would like:

CB, LW, RB

I only want quality. Someone who would walk straight into the starting eleven. LW player should be a goalscoring threat or have a record of loads of assists. Not a Jonas type.

Go spend 10-20 mill, Mike

:yao:

Would be great though.

I'm hoping this spell will wake Ashley from his slumber, especially considering our remaining fixtures this month which will probably see us picking up less than 4pts (being generous) and the extra money coming in next season. There will be a lot of clubs trying to spend their way out of trouble and I hope we are one of them. Can see QPR throwing £20m+ at this next window, can see the mackems spending around half of that, Villa if they offload Bent. Just takes one or two chairman starting to panic to see the market come to life, hopefully we might even see Williamson gone and decent offers for a couple of players just not cutting it.