NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

So lets say we got Debuchy, Douglas and Sissokho and that saw Simpson, Williamson and Jonas out of the team - who's the weakest link after that?

Ba or Cisse depending on where you're playing them. It's a moot point really, because if we get all three of those we'll have more than 11 purples :anguish:

It'll be two if we're very, very lucky. I'm hoping for just a central defender and a fullback personally, that'll do me for now if we don't sell anyone.

So lets say we got Debuchy, Douglas and Sissokho and that saw Simpson, Williamson and Jonas out of the team - who's the weakest link after that?

Krul

Debuchy

Douglas

Colo

Santon

Tiote

Cabaye

Sissokho

HBA

Cisse

Ba

Ba then, who isn't a left winger by default.

Tiote is next if he couldn't back to what he should be.

If Sissokho comes it must mean the end for Tiote.

Cant see how Tiote, Cabaye, Anita & Sissokho can fit into the same team.

Oh well.

Ben Arfa    Ba

Cabaye

Anita Tiote Sissoko

Back 4

Goalkeeper

Cisse

Remy.                                HBA

Cabaye

Sissoko.  Anita

Santon.    Douglas.  Coloccini.  Debuchy

Krul

I'm no Simpson fan, but I really think he is the least of our problems right now.

I think he's one of the biggest problems, mainly because he's our primary attacking outlet in many matches.

Indeed. He's been alright lately but having a good footballer at right-back would add a hell of a lot to the team going forwards. I'm fairly sure Pardew et al. are aware of this though, so I'm hoping to see some movement. My only worry for January is that Williamson has leapfrogged him in the shitness stakes so we'll only focus on getting a centre-half in.

We'll see.

Guest bimpy474

Love the fact all the reports say three coming in possibly.

Haven't we all learnt by now ?. It'll be one if we are lucky and the way Pardew is talking, it'll only be one.

Should change our nickname to "Highlander"

Oh god imagine the "we should be very thankful for our chairman for dipping into his pockets to sign 3 players 6 months too late to save the season, we now better hope they acclimatize quicker than Anita did otherwise we're going to have to sell ben arfa to offset the wasted money when we get relegated"

On the other hand extra bodies will be welcome if it's true, which it won't be