NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyone else really struggling to give a f*** about transfers any more?

Its all about the balance sheet for me these days, much more exciting than transfers and more important too.

It's going to be yet another summer of disappointment. We'll, again, be left behind in the market. Other teams around us making excellent signings, build on their form, improve. We're looking at Darren Bent.

We are going backwards.

:suicide:

Full of emo kids this place at times :lol:

Emo or not he's right.

Really? Show me one shred of evidence that we are 'looking at Darren Bent'

I mean actual evidence not a quoteless article in the Daily Planet.

Edit: Is there a website that lists every PL transfer so far? Just want to see how 15 clubs have pushed ahead of us so far.  :undecided:

Do you get any pleasure whatsoever from posting on this forum?

None at all obviously. Theres a rumour going round that 1/2 threads arent the entire forum but thats more crazy talk i think. If you dont like what i post you can always put me on ignore rather than read it.

:lol: So hilariously confrontational with every single post, ever.

It's going to be yet another summer of disappointment. We'll, again, be left behind in the market. Other teams around us making excellent signings, build on their form, improve. We're looking at Darren Bent.

We are going backwards.

Emo or not he's right.

Edit: Is there a website that lists every PL transfer so far? Just want to see how 15 clubs have pushed ahead of us so far.  :undecided:

If by evidence you mean quotes from the club actually stating interest, then that means we aren't in for Bony, Aubamayeng or Gignac either.

We don't have proof we are in for Bent, as you don't have any proof we aren't.

Guest Roger Kint

We are going backwards.

Emo or not he's right.

None at all obviously. Theres a rumour going round that 1/2 threads arent the entire forum but thats more crazy talk i think. If you dont like what i post you can always put me on ignore rather than read it.

Thanks for the input. Any offerings to NUFC rumours or you just here to drag the thread completely off topic?

Most British players worth buying are just way way over priced so looking abroad is a much better option value for money wise.

True, although I can't believe the prices being mentioned for Nathan Redmond, they're, well actually sensible!

Can't believe we aren't all over that.

Guest Roger Kint

We are going backwards.

Emo or not he's right.

If by evidence you mean quotes from the club actually stating interest, then that means we aren't in for Bony, Aubamayeng or Gignac either.

I am not the one crying over it though, we have plenty of time to sign people. You dont need to go into mass depression with every transfer story when 99% are complete bollocks.

We are going backwards.

Emo or not he's right.

Thanks for the input. Any offerings to NUFC rumours or you just here to drag the thread completely off topic?

Nah I was just letting you know that you come across as having the temperament of a sexually frustrated serial killer in case it was of any help to you, carry on with your fruitful discussion regarding NUFC transfers.

We are going backwards.

Emo or not he's right.

I am not the one crying over it though, we have plenty of time to sign people. You dont need to go into mass depression with every transfer story when 99% are complete bollocks.

Although you're completely right i do think that a forum is often a place where people can dump their emotional outbursts without suffering embarrassment for it.

Not directing this at you but posters who go to great lengths to appear 'above it all' and rational are a) less fun ( i enjoy reading people ranting and pouring over the side - they can be genuinely funny with it) and b) more disingenuous, bit too much sly oneupmanship going on imo.

As i say, not directed at you, nearly all transfer tittle tattle is utter bollox but the over reaction is what makes threads worth reading and contributing to.

Imho.

We are going backwards.

Emo or not he's right.

No crying or depression over it.  :lol: I actually just stated I think Bent will end up here.

We signed any c*** yet ?

Sounds like a directive from JFK. Pre-season training starts next week and it would be nice to get someone new in for the feel good (less-miserable) factor if nothing else.

Guest reefatoon

Oooohh, it's kicking off all over the place in here today, quality entertainment.  Well let me join in, so take this you bunch of bastards. . . .

http://media.tumblr.com/6e6e632e8b8f198bc9f0784e7812324d/tumblr_inline_mkfd9sCc7V1qz4rgp.gif

Guest Roger Kint

We are going backwards.

Emo or not he's right.

Nah I was just letting you know that you come across as having the temperament of a sexually frustrated serial killer in case it was of any help to you, carry on with your fruitful discussion regarding NUFC transfers.

:Banterbusgif:

Guest Roger Kint

I might also add that watching Interpolic lay into someone is often a complete highlight of my working week (seriously) so by all means, do carry on :lol:

You are aware he breaks your rules in your previous post? :lol:

I might also add that watching Interpolic lay into someone is often a complete highlight of my working week (seriously) so by all means, do carry on :lol:

Same here. Interpolic? More like MINTerpolic  :smug:

More like lowlightserpolic.

You are aware he breaks your rules in your previous post? :lol:

Total hypocrisy but it seems alright when he does it :lol:

We are going backwards.

Emo or not he's right.

Who said anything about 15 clubs pushing ahead of us?

I was referring to the promising signings of the likes of Southampton, Sunderland, Norwich, Aston Villa etc.

All of the above (and I'm not even arsed about the top 6) are making moves while we are strongly linked with the likes of Darren Bent and James Tomkins. That and our charming new Director of Football, mean yes, I think we're going backwards.

Edit: You can add Cardiff City to that list, too.