NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Also, quotes from Aubameyang's agent in the Italian press claiming the asking price for him is 15m euros.

Quite strange this deal. You would think he would be in such demand that his agent wouldn't have to be touting his value in the press.

Also, quotes from Aubameyang's agent in the Italian press claiming the asking price for him is 15m euros.

Quite strange this deal. You would think he would be in such demand that his agent wouldn't have to be touting his value in the press.

The fabled 'bidding war' can only be beneficial for the agent and player I'd have thought where coin is concerned. Would have thought if I was in PEAs shoes I'd want everybody alerted to my availability as much as possible too.

If Swansea sign Bony then this lot want shooting with shit, we target these players, scout them for a season then decide yup he will be the one for us, but only if we can get him cheap.

If they are the right player then they are worth spending a little more than you want to to sign.

What ends up happening is we go after a bargain instead that may not work out as we have not really done our homework on them as we spent 12 months watching who we really wanted to.

Its like Roader's scouting legacy.

We will wait till the last minute on Aubameyang, and it will prove to be successful, as we will agree a fee on the last day, after working hard to bring it down.

Spurs will then agree on the same fee too, and he will choose them instead.

Guest icemanblue

The fabled 'bidding war' can only be beneficial for the agent and player I'd have thought where coin is concerned. Would have thought if I was in PEAs shoes I'd want everybody alerted to my availability as much as possible too.

I get the impression there hasn't been quite the interest he and his agent expected. Not from 'top tier' clubs anyway.

If Swansea sign Bony then this lot want shooting with shit, we target these players, scout them for a season then decide yup he will be the one for us, but only if we can get him cheap.

If they are the right player then they are worth spending a little more than you want to to sign.

What ends up happening is we go after a bargain instead that may not work out as we have not really done our homework on them as we spent 12 months watching who we really wanted to.

Have we been scouting Bony for a season?

I get the impression there hasn't been quite the interest he and his agent expected. Not from 'top tier' clubs anyway.

That was my feeling as well. If he has any sense he won't want any part of a move to Anzhi.

Have we been scouting Bony for a season?

Sure I read we had been, scouted him 1st half of last season, looked at getting him in January chose nit to then and watched him for the remainder of the season.

Guest icemanblue

That was my feeling as well. If he has any sense he won't want any part of a move to Anzhi.

If he did, I think he'd already have gone. They appear to be the team furthest forward with their bid. Wasn't there a story last week about how his agents had been on to us again to see if we were still interested?

Anyone else really struggling to give a fuck about transfers any more?

I find it difficult to take any transfer talk seriously at the moment. Llambias is gone, Kinnear has landed shooting shit all over the place and Pardew has left the country. Hard to imagine we are going to be doing any business until something is sorted one way or the other. Will Ashley even back Pardew's targets if he's waiting for him to quit?

Aye good point. Lot of top tier clubs don't buy seem to buy much from France either, not even the French moneybag ones.

Got that problem at a minute for a lot of players that only the top clubs, PL clubs and Ukranian/Russian/Turkish giants have money to spend. Back in the day he'd be the sort of player who could go to a Valencia or whoever but now they're broke.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 33s

BREAKING: @Nabil_djellit understands that Newcastle will make a stunning €29m offer for Aubameyang and Kurt Zouma. #NUFC #ASSE

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Newcastle, the great offensive in Saint-Etienne

After offering 16 million euros and a refusal of Saint-Etienne, Newcastle is on the verge of returning to the charge for St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. But this time, the English club also comes to teammate Kurt Zouma. The Magpies are about to make an offer of € 29 million for two players (16 and 13 Aubameyang Zouma), inseparable in the offensive by the leaders of the Premier League team.

Not necessarily hot, for the moment, the idea of ​​joining Newcastle, the Gabonese striker should be fixed soon on its future. For their striker, leaders of the German Greens would favor options (Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund). The entourage of the player, in turn, enjoys strong interest from Anzhi Makhachkala -. Nabil Djellit

http://t.co/CFLo1w2jnb

BREAKING: @Nabil_djellit understands that Newcastle will make a stunning €29m offer for Aubameyang and Kurt Zouma. #NUFC #ASSE

Have to laugh some times.

Have to laugh some times.

:lol: