NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest MrSundlofer

We've been linked with Rasmus Elm apparently, old liverpool mate loved him for some reason, anyone seen enough of him?

Take a look at page 126.

Anyone know how good this guy is?

No idea about the lads skill but that’s a very bad injury and will take time for him to come through…wonder how he will pass a medical

Same as Gosling.

Personally I have a sneaking suspicion that Gosling will not live up to his former promise due to his injury. And look how much time he has taken to get back o the bench! I say avoid. Too much work, too much risk.

Do people realise he cant leave in the summer due to signing in January..... the earliest he can leave us is next January....

So quit worrying  :lol:

Really? I thought it was 2 teams per season, rather than calendar year.

He has already played for 2 teams this season tho......

Do people realise he cant leave in the summer due to signing in January..... the earliest he can leave us is next January....

:idiot2:

:idiot2:

Freiburg?

Summer is normally a break in between different seasons.

Yh i get that lol, i just presumed that the rule would be in effect until the new season starts.... if iam wrong then its clearly iam very very stupid :lol:

But he couldn't play a game for his new club until the first day of next season.

Yh i get that lol, i just presumed that the rule would be in effect until the new season starts.... if iam wrong then its clearly iam very very stupid :lol:

He can sign before. Just can't play before.

He can sign before. Just can't play before.

Oh right, forget all i said then and i do apoligise for possibly making you all dumber :lol:

Montpellier captain Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa said in an interview that he will play for Manchester United or Arsenal next season.

Then we can write him of least :)

Hmmm, still think we'll try and sign him this summer, he just fits the profile!

Though, if we get Douglas, then I won't be too disappointed with Mbiwa deciding to go elsewhere.