NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Craig-NUFC

Great money for Kagawa, that would be.

Definitely. From what I've seen of him he should be worth much more than that. Contract up next season though I suppose.

yeh it is on fm ;)

Yeh he had 'prefers not to play in germany' on his preferences, so i sold him for £25.5m in his final year ;D

What's his problem, then? Two years ago Dortmund gave him the opportunity of a life time to come and play in Germany, and now he's refusing to sign a contract despite clearly the club making a progress in that time.

Has he fallen out with the management or something?

He dislikes a few of the players. Was having a whinge about Lewandowski a few days back.

Guest Tyson

Disappointing to see the probable break-up of Dortmund's attacking nucleus. It will be tough job keeping Gotse on the books as well. Their current team has matured, and is the verge of a break-out run in the  CL next year. They were a little bit green this time round.

Magnificent club, best stadium in Europe imho, best stand in Europe (ie. The standing room home end), occupied by an equally magnificent support. The Bundesliga needs Dortmund & Bayern Munchen punching it out every year. When Dortmund are flying (ie. With Moller &  Sammer, and later with big Koller and their Brazilians) the 'interest value' of their clashes with Bayern just about sits on the pedestal occupied by Barca v Real, and Juve v Milan et al.

Genuinely hope they recover quickly, if they lose them both - whether it be in the transfer market, or with kids promoted from within. 

Disappointing to see the probable break-up of Dortmund's attacking nucleus. It will be tough job keeping Gotse on the books as well. Their current team has matured, and is the verge of a break-out run in the  CL next year. They were a little bit green this time round.

Magnificent club, best stadium in Europe imho, best stand in Europe (ie. The standing room home end), occupied by an equally magnificent support. The Bundesliga needs Dortmund & Bayern Munchen punching it out every year. When Dortmund are flying (ie. With Moller &  Sammer, and later with big Koller and their Brazilians) the 'interest value' of their clashes with Bayern just about sits on the pedestal occupied by Barca v Real, and Juve v Milan et al.

Genuinely hope they recover quickly, if they lose them both - whether it be in the transfer market, or with kids promoted from within. 

Not all doom and gloom.. Reus is going there next season ].. and he is quality

Guest Craig-NUFC

Gotze has just extended his contract. Not seen anyone other than Kagawa being rumoured to leave. Kagawa was expected to leave this season anyway, which is probably one of the reasons Reus was re-signed.

Gotze has just extended his contract. Not seen anyone other than Kagawa being rumoured to leave. Kagawa was expected to leave this season anyway, which is probably one of the reasons Reus was re-signed.

Reus wasn't re-signed, though. He was just signed.

Kagawa will probably leave for Man Utd or Chelsea.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Came through their youth set up. Re-signed in the same way Fabregas to Barca was classed as a homecoming.

Came through their youth set up. Re-signed in the same way Fabregas to Barca was classed as a homecoming.

Oh, my mistake.  :blush:

Guest ThievingMagpie

Don't say that to Oldtype, he despises Japanese people

Sorry  :(

As an Asian (Vietnamese-British) there tends to be uh, ethnic rivarlies not unlike those in Europe except ratcheted up a few times, less humourous banter and more outright hatred, but I think all Asians can pretty much agree on one thing: Japanese people are massive racists and fuck the lot of them.

Guest Tyson

Imagine that Lewandowski will attract attention too.

Koreans = good Asians

Chinese = bad Asians

fact.

Haha.

Just to make it eminently clear.

Koreans = Good Asians

Chinese = Bad Asians

Japanese = Mackem Asians

Guest VegasToon

Koreans = good Asians

Chinese = bad Asians

fact.

Haha.

Koreans = Good Asians

Chinese = Bad Asians

Japanese = Mackem Asians

Since I have a Japanese wife and she has family that married into the Chinese culture, I feel I have to say something about this.

Chinese and Japanese both look way down on Koreans.  Both cultures would be very upset if one of them married a Korean. 

Sorry Oldtype.

Guest Shaun

Koreans = good Asians

Chinese = bad Asians

fact.

Haha.

Koreans = Good Asians

Chinese = Bad Asians

Japanese = Mackem Asians

:lol:

Koreans = good Asians

Chinese = bad Asians

fact.

Haha.

Koreans = Good Asians

Chinese = Bad Asians

Japanese = Mackem Asians

Since I have a Japanese wife and she has family that married into the Chinese culture, I feel I have to say something about this.

Chinese and Japanese both look way down on Koreans.  Both cultures would be very upset if one of them married a Korean. 

Sorry Oldtype.

Chinese and Japanese both look way down on Koreans.

Japanese and Koreans look way down on Chinese.

Koreans and Chinese look way down on Japanese.

It's alright :yao:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Simpson linked with Chelsea in the Sunday Mirror. :lol:

This dissappoints me ON

An early Sunday morning post from yourself usually means an interesting story from the Parisian or Lequipe