NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Don't think we will sign any of these players TBH.

Same, for some reason i have a bad feeling :(

Man up ffs

MANU is rumoured to get Kagawa for £7m.

While we are rumored to get Buttersfield an unwritten and very injured player for £2m.

I think we have to be more sceptical to how we use our money.

Guest Roger Kint

While we are rumored to get Buttersfield an unwritten and very injured player for £2m.

If(and i stress if given that in the real world 'rumours' dont equal facts) we signed Butterfield theres a fair chance it will be for the future given his age and current level. I also dare say we wouldnt be planning on playing him while injured either so God knows what the hell you are on this time....

Guest Shaun

The fee for Butterfield would be to avoid a tribunal.

Great money for Kagawa, that would be.

Definitely. From what I've seen of him he should be worth much more than that. Contract up next season though I suppose.

Some website called La Verdad (Spanish for the truth so clue is in the name), saying that we're competing with Roma, Malaga, Villa, Wolfsburg, Real Madrid and Barcelona for Venezuelan right back Roberto Rosales from Twente.

Oh so my mate from Venezuela ( Juventus fan) was'nt bullsh*tting when he told me about this the other day.....

Speaks highly of him but he does about practically any Venezuelan player :lol:

Definitely. From what I've seen of him he should be worth much more than that. Contract up next season though I suppose.

yeh it is on fm ;)

Yeh he had 'prefers not to play in germany' on his preferences, so i sold him for £25.5m in his final year ;D

yeh it is on fm ;)

Yeh he had 'prefers not to play in germany' on his preferences, so i sold him for £25.5m in his final year ;D

What's his problem, then? Two years ago Dortmund gave him the opportunity of a life time to come and play in Germany, and now he's refusing to sign a contract despite clearly the club making a progress in that time.

Has he fallen out with the management or something?

7m? we need to get involved ffs, Kagawa is a fantastic player if they use him right he would be a fantastic signing for them.

7m seems incredibly cheap tho.

Would make us attractive in Asia to! :D

Would love kagawa but if Man Utd are sniffing about we have little chance.

If we come out the summer with a player of his abilty I will be delighted.