NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Ba will end up going to Russia or Turkey I reckon when he leaves. If he does go in Jan I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it was the old wait for the replacement to come in the next transfer window again too while muddling on understrength in the meantime to our detriment.

As horrific as it sounds, Fenerbahce to link up with Sow is a possible. Do they pay decent wages?

Ba will end up going to Russia or Turkey I reckon when he leaves. If he does go in Jan I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it was the old wait for the replacement to come in the next transfer window again too while muddling on understrength in the meantime to our detriment.

As horrific as it sounds, Fenerbahce to link up with Sow is a possible. Do they pay decent wages?

not certain but given they do get a few high profile enough players they aren't paying peanuts in turkey

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfer-news-unhappy-papiss-1405294

Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse’s frustration at St James’ Park is being monitored by Tottenham and Liverpool.

The Senegal star came off the bench to score the winner against West Brom yesterday. But he has struggled to repeat last season’s prolific form after losing his starting place.

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers wants to strengthen his strike force in January and find a partner for Luis Suarez.

Rodgers has been linked with Newcastle’s Demba Ba but he has been more of a regular this season so the Reds believe they may have more chance with Cisse.

Tolouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko, 23, is set to become Newcastle’s next recruit from France.

Sissoko, 23, whose contract runs out at the end of the season, is set to sign a pre-contract deal with the Magpies in January.

Shit-stirring bollocks. The last bit is interesting, though, even if it is probably guesswork.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfer-news-unhappy-papiss-1405294

Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse’s frustration at St James’ Park is being monitored by Tottenham and Liverpool.

The Senegal star came off the bench to score the winner against West Brom yesterday. But he has struggled to repeat last season’s prolific form after losing his starting place.

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers wants to strengthen his strike force in January and find a partner for Luis Suarez.

Rodgers has been linked with Newcastle’s Demba Ba but he has been more of a regular this season so the Reds believe they may have more chance with Cisse.

Tolouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko, 23, is set to become Newcastle’s next recruit from France.

Sissoko, 23, whose contract runs out at the end of the season, is set to sign a pre-contract deal with the Magpies in January.

Shit-stirring bollocks. The last bit is interesting, though, even if it is probably guesswork.

Why would they have more chance of Cisse? Demba has a clause for 7m, why pay the 20m or so we would ask for him (Cisse).

Sissoko would be awesome.

Love how one half of the article is instantly discredited but the other is apparently worthy of further discussion. :lol:

makes a pleasant change in whats disregarded usually its the good news deemed tripe and the bad news 100% true

Not like it means anything because of the shit source but The Sun are running the Sissoko story too.

NEWCASTLE have pipped a host of Premier League rivals by agreeing to sign France midfielder Moussa Sissoko.

The 23-year-old’s deal at Toulouse expires at the end of the season and he is free to sign a pre-contract agreement from January 1.

Sissoko has already committed himself to the Toon — which is bad news for Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and Fulham, who were also keen.

Shall I be the first to mention him as a Tiote replacement? Think of all the bore holes we can buy with that profit....

Already been done mate :pow:

Sissoko would only really make sense if Tiote leaves, he is different to him he's like a poor mans Yaya but we have DM's so if Tiote were to leave id imagine we would sign an more attacking midfielder

Anyway Sissoko is more a B2B than a DM he really is a poor mans Yaya in every sense of the word.

Shall I be the first to mention him as a Tiote replacement? Think of all the bore holes we can buy with that profit....

Sissoko would only really make sense if Tiote leaves, he is different to him he's like a poor mans Yaya but we have DM's so if Tiote were to leave id imagine we would sign an more attacking midfielder

Anyway Sissoko is more a B2B than a DM he really is a poor mans Yaya in every sense of the word.

Damn you! Anyway, without him replacing someone we're in danger of having too many purple players.

Mmmm think of the profit that can be made from him.

Reeks of potential bargain over how he fits into the team or whether we even need him.

I've said before I think this is the main factor that drives most, if not all, of our first team transfer moves.

Saying that he might be dead good, I've no idea, don't watch Ligue UUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH

Damn you! Anyway, without him replacing someone we're in danger of having too many purple players.

lol, but seriously if this does happen i would be very very surprised if one of first choice midfielders doesn't leave.