NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Ashleys only ambition is recoup his money. He'll spend the absolute minumum to keep us in the premier league, staying up (protecting his investment) is all that matters, just look at last summer if you want proof. If it looks like we're going down he'll buy in January. The thought of bringing Poyet it and backing him? No chance man.

Twenty odd years ago we were shit but at least there was hope and ambition, now we don't even have that. Instead of spending £620 on a season ticket you might as well just send Ashley a cheque and stay at home.

Guest chopey

Ashleys only ambition is recoup his money. He'll spend the absolute minumum to keep us in the premier league, staying up (protecting his investment) is all that matters, just look at last summer if you want proof. If it looks like we're going down he'll buy in January.

Twenty years ago we were s*** but at least there was hope and ambition, now we don't even have that. Instead of spending £620 on a season ticket you might as well just send Ashley a cheque and stay at home.

I'm giving it 5 home games, if we are still playing the type of football like I have watched since Christmas my direct debit is getting cancelled, I just cant stand watching my team getting played off the park every week and then having to listen to Pardews crap

With only a couple of games to go last season Norwich fans were convinced they were going to get relegated and they were saying their team played shit, boring football. They had long runs of terrible form. Hughton certainly wasn't very popular there at the time.

They have a manager and a board with ambition though, regardless of how they've played they want to improve. We have an owner who's perfect season is 17th place, zero transfer spending and £25mil re-paid to st james holdings limited.

With only a couple of games to go last season Norwich fans were convinced they were going to get relegated and they were saying their team played s***, boring football. They had long runs of terrible form. Hughton certainly wasn't very popular there at the time.

They have a manager and a board with ambition though, regardless of how they've played they want to improve. We have an owner who's perfect season is 17th place, zero transfer spending and £25mil re-paid to st james holdings limited.

My point was about Hughton not NUFC. Norwich fans did not like Hughton very much last season or the football his team played. Norwich have now backed Hughton in the transfer window so we'll see how he does this season.

With only a couple of games to go last season Norwich fans were convinced they were going to get relegated and they were saying their team played s***, boring football. They had long runs of terrible form. Hughton certainly wasn't very popular there at the time.

My point was about Hughton not NUFC. Norwich fans did not like Hughton very much last season or the football his team played. Norwich have now backed Hughton in the transfer window so we'll see how he does this season.

With good signings and a change in Hughs tactics there is no reason why we cant finish in the top ten . No more of this being pleased at finishing 17th - we can and should do better - a lot better - than that !

Guest bimpy474

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, dunno about anyone else but pretty sick of the so called working on bringing in a winger and a striker stuff. Same reports different reporter, same result, no fucker signs.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/agenda-how-can-newcastle-united-5761883

Newcastle have been working on deals for two players in the last few days - a striker and a left winger. To that add a central midfielder now it looks like Cabaye will be the latest of United’s crown jewels to be taken off them.

Guest bimpy474

Double deal for Gomis and Gourcuff means we can reduce the Gomis price right down so that Lyon don't have to pay St. Ettiene any sell on fee.

That you Joe ?, you cunt.

Double deal for Gomis and Gourcuff means we can reduce the Gomis price right down so that Lyon don't have to pay St. Ettiene any sell on fee.

That you Joe ?, you c***.

Lol Joe couldn't come up with such a cunning plot in his wildest dreams  :mike:

Guest bimpy474

That you Joe ?, you c***.

Lol Joe couldn't come up with such a cunning plot in his wildest dreams  :mike:

Very true, it would take some thinking on his part :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I still have a sneaky feeling that the only play that will manage to clamber over the line will be Carlton Cole

A penny for every time this get mention, i'd have £1.78p

It's illegal to to that

How so?

Lyon can sell Gomis for the price of their choosing can't they?