January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gutted. He's not going to be here for the Derby.  :huff:

What does this go to? Can only see url, and skybet is blocked at work.

Barcelona have completed the signing of Shola Ameobi for a world record transfer fee of £83 million.

After weeks of speculation, the world and European champions held off a late bid from affluent Premier League side Manchester City, thought to be in the region of £95 million.

Barca boss Pep Guardiola has said he is delighted with his new signing and revealed that Shola Ameobi could make the starting XI for Saturday's crucial clash with Real Sociedad.

Guardiola told Sky Sports: "When you see potential in a player you have to act fast and this is a star who has an eye for goal, can pass with either foot and is comfortable in many positions.

"People say it is a lot of money, but you cannot put a price on quality and our new signing has the potential to be one of the greatest."

He added: " Shola Ameobi is in great condition and could be ready straight away to play against Sociedad."

Barcelona could find themselves 10 points behind leaders Real Madrid by the time they kick-off on Saturday (9pm Sky Sports HD4) as Jose Mourinho's men travel to Getafe in the 7pm kick-off, which is also on Sky Sports HD4.

You just put any name down and it adds it into that story, also has a SkySportsNews style video with it.

Guest WashyGeordie

Gutted. He's not going to be here for the Derby.  :huff:

What does this go to? Can only see url, and skybet is blocked at work.

Jim White unveiling the £83million new Barca signing.

Shola Ameobi.

:lol: I was thinking on Mangenius when I wrote that shit.

I know nothing about American Football, but isn't that dude another example of Randy Lerner's utter inability ti appoint the right man to the job?

:lol: You'll have to ask the Browns fans, but in....20+ years of being an NFL fan, I've never been like "What are we going to do about Cleveland?"

Mangini coached the Jets, whom I hate like the locals here hate Sunderland. I was rather fond of him.

Dijbril Cisse could turn out to be a decent signing for QPR like. Signing Zamora might be a good move too.

They're improvements on Helguson and Bothroyd anyway.

Can see QPR staying up now.....

I know nothing about American Football, but isn't that dude another example of Randy Lerner's utter inability ti appoint the right man to the job?

The Randy Lerner that runs Villa is like some sort of god compared to how he runs his NFL team. :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Dijbril Cisse could turn out to be a decent signing for QPR like. Signing Zamora might be a good move too.

They're improvements on Helguson and Bothroyd anyway.

Can see QPR staying up now.....

Both will be significantly better, aye.

The Randy Lerner that runs Villa is like some sort of god compared to how he runs his NFL team. :lol:

:lol: He's kinda considered to be like an absentee Dad, isn't he?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: He's kinda considered to be like an absentee Dad, isn't he?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So true.

:okay:

Guest WashyGeordie

Should put in a cheeky loan bid in for Tevez, problem man city fags  :troll:

Until he refuses to play after 4th March. Ameobi!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: I see someone turned on the Browns fan bat signal.

I can't tell you what it looks like, but I can tell you it doesn't look like the Lombardi Trophy... as nee fucker would recognise it shinning in the sky.