January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mancini must be filled with pride. Transfer Gimp #3284 has just said he's getting good at these transfer window mind games. Highest compliment that's ever been paid to the young upstart, you'd think. :aww:

Man Utd's Michael Owen on Twitter: "Love transfer deadline day. Off to watch our match tonight then back home to catch up on all the movers and shakers!!!"

God I hate that guy

Love that he doesn't even entertain the idea that he might actually get a game. :lol:

The good news - if Pardew can be trusted after last time - is that we're not selling anyone.

GeorgeCaulkin Pardew #nufc presser: "I'm smiling, that's a good sign. Certainly wasn't last year. All our big players are going to stay."

1 minute ago

:)

The good news - if Pardew can be trusted after last time - is that we're not selling anyone.

GeorgeCaulkin Pardew #nufc presser: "I'm smiling, that's a good sign. Certainly wasn't last year. All our big players are going to stay."

1 minute ago

:)

BIG players

interesting

Perch can jog on if we get a CB like.

He's useless and we shouldn't just keep him around for the sake of having another body. We've got Abeid, Guthrie, Vuckic and Gosling who can cover CM, and Perch is a disaster at the back.

@milesstarforth

Miles Starforth

Pardew on Mariappa: 'We've made our final bid. If he doesn't come today, he won't come to this club.'

Which, to me, means that we definitely have totally different targets for the Summer

Guest bimpy474

@milesstarforth

Miles Starforth

Pardew on Mariappa: 'We've made our final bid. If he doesn't come today, he won't come to this club.'

Which, to me, means that we definitely have totally different targets for the Summer

Well worked out Quincy :D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

SouthLondonToday journo confirms that Huddersfield have tabled a 750k bid for Crystal Palace midfielder Sean Scannell #BBCFootball"

strange one

Rhodes going to Man U - twitter.

SouthLondonToday journo confirms that Huddersfield have tabled a 750k bid for Crystal Palace midfielder Sean Scannell #BBCFootball"

strange one

Rhodes going to Man U - twitter.

il propose to joey barton on twitter if that happens